Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could change one thing about the American school system what would it be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I would make the classes actually teach you useful thing like money management, cooking and stuff like that. What use will “x times y plus z divided by h flipped over b” be when I have to get a job?

No co-ed schools

No foids allowed.

Get rid of "education" majors. When I was at university, the vast majority of education majors I knew are privileged Stacies that were motivated because they get to be off in the summer and on all major holidays (This is 100% true, but they will angrily deny this).

Want to be a math teacher? Only if you majored in fucking Math, meaning you survived Differential Equations and beyond

Want to be a science teacher? Only those that majored in Physics or Chemistry are eligible. Biology majors are not eligible (Biology is stupidly easy, which is why the major is around 80% Hole). If a Physics major wants to teach Bio, he can learn it in a few weeks to a couple of months. This requirement also indirectly excludes a lot of foids, as they tend to detest Physics

Teach coding, taught by people with actual fucking coding experience (which again, would make the percentage of foid teachers low)

Get rid of this athlete scholarship shit. Tyrone from the ghetto can't speak in complete sentences, but he gets a free ride in college just because he's adroit with a fucking ball. Chad from a shithole redneck town believes the Earth is literally 6000 years old, but he's a great quarterback --- you don't have to pay a dime, kiddo! Fuck that shit! If you can't mentally hack university level coursework, you do not get in

There are 1:1 boy/girl ratio and everyone is forced to date their looksmatch. If you cheat you are expelled and get a big stamp 'WHORE' on your record

get rid of college sports

I would change this

Gender segregation should be a thing again.

Get rid of this athlete scholarship shit. Tyrone from the ghetto can't speak in complete sentences, but he gets a free ride in college just because he's adroit with a fucking ball. Chad from a shithole redneck town believes the Earth is literally 6000 years old, but he's a great quarterback --- you don't have to pay a dime, kiddo! Fuck that shit! If you can't mentally hack university level coursework, you do not get in
Dude, yes.

Not only Chad though. Because of Title IX, there are equally high numbers of foids getting athletic scholarships for playing games that are so irrelevant, even normies don't care about them. And while they take part in these half-assed 'competitions', they too are getting a free ride as well so that when they graduate, they do so with no debt as they start working some bullshit job that shouldn't even exist.

Fuck the entire education system Tbh.

get rid of sex education because young male virginity is rising and we have no need for it anymore

Country name is "United States of America".

Retard

Yeah I know, but this isn't the true reason why they call USA by America. A lot of hamburguers said for me that they believe only is USA is considered america.

I used to get the police called on me quite often for skipping, so if there was anything that I'd get rid of, then it would be that.

Yeah I know, but this isn't the true reason why they call USA by America. A lot of hamburguers said for me that they believe only is USA is considered america.

That's a lie retard.

I don’t know

I used to get the police called on me quite often for skipping, so if there was anything that I'd get rid of, then it would be that.
Wtf. You really get talked to by the cops for that?

Foids would not be educated
Or education to teach toilets to be submissive to their looksmatch

Kill chads (in roblox)

Yeah, I once got a drive to school in a cop car
That’s fucked man. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I got to skip so many days without having the police on my ass about it.