Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could afford a Tesla - would you buy one?

If you could afford a Tesla - would you buy one?

• Yeah, especially if money was no problem.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No, I'm not getting in one of Elon Musk's deathtraps.

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • What the fuck is a Tesla?

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Gas is $6.68 a gallon in Communistfornia.

No because I don't go outside anyway.
I would rather spend that money somewhere else

i don't drive enough to make it worthwhile, even at current gas prices the monthly car payments would be many times what i pay for gas every month

Meh I'd buy a nicer looking car. Tesla's designs are boxy and look like shit. Maybe I'd consider buying the model S, it's the only one I like

no because he makes them with lithium ion batteries, which work from a chemical reaction that degrades over time. after 5 years your car only holds maybe 20% of the charge it used to, and the battery panel is the most costly part of the car.

the only way i would get a electric car would be if it was insanly cheap, like 6k brand new, or if they made it out of something other then lithium that didnt degrade over time.

i think this is sort of a thing with hydrogen cars, but i havnt done much research on it. imo though hydrogen car would be smarter then electric

tesla what a faggot name

I almost bought one and I'm glad I didn't. They're really shit cars

no, i prefer real cars
You are a chad I am a chad

Nope, even if I were to buy an electric car I'd buy one from a real car company, not some gimmicky tech-bro pos

Jfl at plug-in toymobiles

If I had a house to plug it into I would

Yeah of course. Petrol cars each day face more restrictions in the commie EU or get higher taxation than electric cars so an electric even if it's more expensive in the long run is cheaper. And probably around 2030 petrol cars will be banned because muh environment and if you don't have an electric then take the public transport or cycle.

No, mainly because I hate that sharlatan Musk so much.
Also shitlike that is always a hassle.

If I had that money I would rather get a different EV like a Mercedes EQS or maybe a Lucid Air

No, I'd rather not have my car burst into flames and have the door system lock while I'm inside.
That and I've only ever seen one place to power up teslas here and that is in a town about an hour away from where I am.

no because he makes them with lithium ion batteries, which work from a chemical reaction that degrades over time. after 5 years your car only holds maybe 20% of the charge it used to, and the battery panel is the most costly part of the car.

the only way i would get a electric car would be if it was insanly cheap, like 6k brand new, or if they made it out of something other then lithium that didnt degrade over time.

i think this is sort of a thing with hydrogen cars, but i havnt done much research on it. imo though hydrogen car would be smarter then electric
Big problem with hydrogen car is the lack of fueling stations.

No, Tesla is for stupid normies with too much money

i would buy some mercedes

Not if I was rich enough, if I was rich enough where that money doesn’t matter because he named the company after an incel

No, because I don't want to make Elon even more richer and contribute to his wealth.

I also hate cars and roads in general. I agree, more people should ride bicycles or even go back to using horses.

@Tesla thoughts
>nirvana fan
>'Griever'
He's projecting. Limp-wristed faggots are F110 and Kurt Cobain was F111 everything wrong so a limp-wristed faggot as well. Depression is also F110.

We need electric vehicles - to drive around coping by ourselves!

they use different Li-ion than the ones in current batteries, LiFePO4 supposedly has better life and safety. although it's all still garbage compared to graphene.

1.Really dc about muh environment.
2.Imagine if this shit breaks and mechanics seething about spare parts.
3.gas engines still have huge potential but it's difficult to make good engines and kikes are cheaping their way out again with battery driven toys.

The only reason I would drive a Tesla if someone gave me one. Other then that no, if I had the money given to me to buy one I would get the cyber truck.

They’re pretty unreliable from what I’ve heard. If i was gonna go electric i would get a Toyota Mirai since it’s from a much more trusted brand

A 358 mile range on a full charge is enough to get me around Isla Vista in Minecraft. :feelshmm:

Nah, with that money I would get an old Toyota truck and make it run on vegetable oil and pocket the rest.

I would be interested in an electric car but not tesla. Fuck that douchnag simp breeder billionaire elon musk. Asshole should get guillotined and have his weslth nationalized