Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If you care about sex workers, you should be giving them condoms and food to eat so that they are safe

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
If you support “”sex work”” youre a cuck, plain and simple. Give them condoms? Cuck. Youre giving condoms to a whore so she can fuck dudes that arent you. I thought women are independent and dont need no help?

If you support “”sex work”” youre a cuck, plain and simple. Give them condoms? Cuck. Youre giving condoms to a whore so she can fuck dudes that arent you. I thought women are independent and dont need no help?
Simply acknowledging foids as people is cucked tbh, clown world etc

Do sex workers not bring their own condoms? The one I visited brought a box of condoms.

What these whores need is the beating their cuck parents never gave them. Maybe then they'd turn their life around, nevermind who am I kidding. Whores gonna whore.

helping another man fuck is beyond cucked

they subconciously know women are like children and incapable of independence, thats why they white knight for them. A woman on her own is like a 10 year old living on their own.

Jfl at supporting whores

Whores are the ultimate end goal of evil normie noninhibition.

How about they suck my dick and I give them cash to buy their own condoms and food.

If they care about men they should give me sex