Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If You Care About Animal Welfare You're a Massive Cuck

I remember when there was a scandal where a bear was being abused in a zoo, the bear was kept very dirty and in unsanitary conditions to the point where it was likely to suffer disease. There was a public outcry. Do these people realize that if the situation was in reverse the bear would not give a flying fuck? It would either maul you or leave you to die. There have been mass protest over testing on chimpanzees in labs, yet chimps have no problem torturing each other and any human that gets in their way. Caring about animals is the most severe and gross form of cuckoldry I've seen and the fact that it's never called out shows
yes very gosd

Mass of Alpha Centauri B squared IQ

You have better chance to have the same faith as that duck.
It was not duck actually lol. Sorry for my english. It was actually a chick/chicken.

I honestly care more about animals than i care about foids
Given the proper care, animals can become a good friend, especially dogs, foids on the other hand are ungrateful whores that have no loyalty

Did not read, not one single world was read

Given the proper care, animals can become a good friend, especially dogs, foids on the other hand are ungrateful whores that have no loyalty
High IQ and spot on on dogs

Not one single paragraph was read

Women care more about animal rights than ugly male rights.
Women even make sure the animals have a chance to breed so they wouldn't feel lonely.

As an ugly human male, you are seen below worms in the shit that her dog takes
full

Red pandas are only found in one specific part of the world and are vulnerable to habitat loss and climate change, spiders are found literally everywhere and can basically never die out, there is a difference.

1. First off false comparison, you just compared a SPECIFIC kind of panda (bear) to ALL spiders, your bias for lookism is so strong you didn't see the obvious flaw in that statement, guess what, BEARS are everywhere, numerically less, but relatively the same, because larger animals breed at slower rates as it requires more energy and time to reproduce

Are you saying there aren't rare spiders that are only found in specific regions? (you know for a fact that isn't true)

2. What the fuck does the rarity of the animal have to do with whether or not it should be killed, again your bias for things that "look good" is staggering, that literally has nothing to do with anything, and you don't even realize YOU ARE USING THE SAME "SCARCITY DETERMINES WORTH" ARGUMENT THAT'S USED TO MAKE MEN THE DISPOSABLE SEX AND WOMEN THE PROTECTED CLASS

"You only need one man to impregnate multiple women to keep the species going and one man can produce viable sperm most of his lifetime, whereas a woman only gets a few viable eggs before her mid 30's, women and children first, you stay back here and die"

This is good post tbh, I agree. Animals are effected by lookism too

A lot of you are going to sperg out at me for this but it's true. Caring about animals is the equivalent to being a male feminist. When we see simps praise and look after women despite the fact that women degrade and ignore them, we call them cucks (or simps). When humans spend their time caring or promoting the welfare for animals despite the fact that animals either ignore you or will attack you (or have Stockholm syndrome in the case of a dog), we generally see them as good people. Fact is caring for animals is just as cucked as caring about women. Animals don't give a shit about you, animals will ignore you, run away from you, and at worst attack you. They see you as a threat. They are NO different than women who will either ignore or you or attempt to have you attacked by someone else.

I remember when there was a scandal where a bear was being abused in a zoo, the bear was kept very dirty and in unsanitary conditions to the point where it was likely to suffer disease. There was a public outcry. Do these people realize that if the situation was in reverse the bear would not give a flying fuck? It would either maul you or leave you to die. There have been mass protest over testing on chimpanzees in labs, yet chimps have no problem torturing each other and any human that gets in their way. Caring about animals is the most severe and gross form of cuckoldry I've seen and the fact that it's never called out shows serious inconsistency.

The bear would not give a flying fuck because it LITERALLY IS UNABLE TO.

You, the human, is the one who is (supposed to be) capable of higher cognitive functioning and moral reasoning.

Giga low IQ.

At last a thread that actually makes sense
Idgaf about stupid dogs

I like animals, animals are bro's.

Yeh :feelzez: fuck animals tbh. I have no emotional affection towards to them.
That was sarcasm xd
1. First off false comparison, you just compared a SPECIFIC kind of panda (bear) to ALL spiders, your bias for lookism is so strong you didn't see the obvious flaw in that statement, guess what, BEARS are everywhere, numerically less, but relatively the same, because larger animals breed at slower rates as it requires more energy and time to reproduce

Are you saying there aren't rare spiders that are only found in specific regions? (you know for a fact that isn't true)

2. What the fuck does the rarity of the animal have to do with whether or not it should be killed, again your bias for things that "look good" is staggering, that literally has nothing to do with anything, and you don't even realize YOU ARE USING THE SAME "SCARCITY DETERMINES WORTH" ARGUMENT THAT'S USED TO MAKE MEN THE DISPOSABLE SEX AND WOMEN THE PROTECTED CLASS

"You only need one man to impregnate multiple women to keep the species going and one man can produce viable sperm most of his lifetime, whereas a woman only gets a few viable eggs before her mid 30's, women and children first, you stay back here and die"
It is an honor to be BTFO'd by you :feelsokman:

Well, this reminds me of a thread I made a while back.
Personally, I am indifferent to animals, I had a dog for 13 years and it was a good experience, but my thoughts about animals have changed a lot, I just stay away from them, but I do not like to see them suffer unnecessarily.
I couldn't care less about animals tbh. I killed a duck when i was a kid and i have no regret. Not in the slightest.

Well, when I was 14 years old, I killed a puppy cat, who was very sick and blind. I had no money for euthanasia, so I used the most accessible thing I had, my hands, suffocated it as hard as I could, I did not deserve to live with a sick and useless body.

Well, when I was 14 years old, I killed a puppy cat, who was very sick and blind. I had no money for euthanasia, so I used the most accessible thing I had, my hands, suffocated it as hard as I could, I did not deserve to live with a sick and useless body.

Damn, having to do a mercy killing at such a young age is sad

The bear would not give a flying fuck because it LITERALLY IS UNABLE TO.

You, the human, is the one who is (supposed to be) capable of higher cognitive functioning and moral reasoning.

Giga low IQ.

The same could be said about foids. They are LITERALLY UNABLE TO care about sub-8 men because evolution has programmed their mind to fuck Chad at all cost.

IQ of a subatomic quark

A lot of you are going to sperg out at me for this but it's true. Caring about animals is the equivalent to being a male feminist. When we see simps praise and look after women despite the fact that women degrade and ignore them, we call them cucks (or simps). When humans spend their time caring or promoting the welfare for animals despite the fact that animals either ignore you or will attack you (or have Stockholm syndrome in the case of a dog), we generally see them as good people. Fact is caring for animals is just as cucked as caring about women. Animals don't give a shit about you, animals will ignore you, run away from you, and at worst attack you. They see you as a threat. They are NO different than women who will either ignore or you or attempt to have you attacked by someone else.

I remember when there was a scandal where a bear was being abused in a zoo, the bear was kept very dirty and in unsanitary conditions to the point where it was likely to suffer disease. There was a public outcry. Do these people realize that if the situation was in reverse the bear would not give a flying fuck? It would either maul you or leave you to die. There have been mass protest over testing on chimpanzees in labs, yet chimps have no problem torturing each other and any human that gets in their way. Caring about animals is the most severe and gross form of cuckoldry I've seen and the fact that it's never called out shows serious inconsistency.
BASED

>animals should be used for our own domain because they'd do the same to us

Wow what a way to overwrite such a simple notion

I had to explain the reasoning and justification behind my thesis and the results form holding an incorrect notion

Low IQ response ngl

High IQ, and when i say we should kill any animal that fucks a foid, people loose their minds

A lot of you are going to sperg out at me for this but it's true. Caring about incels is the equivalent to being a male feminist. When we see simps praise and look after women despite the fact that women degrade and ignore them, we call them cucks (or simps). When humans spend their time caring or promoting the welfare for incels despite the fact that incels either ignore you or will attack you (or have Stockholm syndrome in the case of a wagecuck), we generally see them as good people. Fact is caring for incels is just as cucked as caring about women. Incels don't give a shit about you, incels will ignore you, run away from you, and at worst attack you. They see you as a threat. They are NO different than women who will either ignore or you or attempt to have you attacked by someone else.

I remember when there was a scandal where an incel was being abused in an incel sub, the incel was kept very dirty and in unsanitary conditions to the point where it was likely to suffer suicide. There was a public outcry. Do these people realize that if the situation was in reverse the incel would not give a flying fuck? It would either LDAR you or leave you to die. There have been mass protest over tranny testing on incels, yet incels have no problem torturing each other and any human that gets in their way. Caring about incels is the most severe and gross form of cuckoldry I've seen and the fact that it's never called out shows serious inconsistency.

Do you wonder why people don't care about incels?

A lot of you are going to sperg out at me for this but it's true. Caring about incels is the equivalent to being a male feminist. When we see simps praise and look after women despite the fact that women degrade and ignore them, we call them cucks (or simps). When humans spend their time caring or promoting the welfare for incels despite the fact that incels either ignore you or will attack you (or have Stockholm syndrome in the case of a wagecuck), we generally see them as good people. Fact is caring for incels is just as cucked as caring about women. Incels don't give a shit about you, incels will ignore you, run away from you, and at worst attack you. They see you as a threat. They are NO different than women who will either ignore or you or attempt to have you attacked by someone else.

I remember when there was a scandal where an incel was being abused in an incel sub, the incel was kept very dirty and in unsanitary conditions to the point where it was likely to suffer suicide. There was a public outcry. Do these people realize that if the situation was in reverse the incel would not give a flying fuck? It would either LDAR you or leave you to die. There have been mass protest over tranny testing on incels, yet incels have no problem torturing each other and any human that gets in their way. Caring about incels is the most severe and gross form of cuckoldry I've seen and the fact that it's never called out shows serious inconsistency.

Do you wonder why people don't care about incels?

People don't care about us because we're ugly. Even if we were the biggest animal lovers that could be found, people would still hate us.

People don't care about us because we're ugly. Even if we were the biggest animal lovers that could be found, people would still hate us.
this. morals=soy. consequentalism and macheivalinism are the only ways of life for trucels. all else is cucked cope.

I had to explain the reasoning and justification behind my thesis and the results form holding an incorrect notion

Low IQ response ngl

No bro, you overcomplicate things. We're incels so we have to think for ourselves more so than the average person. So yes naturally we have to care less for other things for our survival. Not everything is an essay or convoluted.

i like my animals in animal crossing

No bro, you overcomplicate things. We're incels so we have to think for ourselves more so than the average person. So yes naturally we have to care less for other things for our survival. Not everything is an essay or convoluted.

We need to create academic archives and blackpill related literature for future generations.

We need to create academic archives and blackpill related literature for future generations.

I agreed, like a library containing the incel wiki. But with many studies. I sorta have one myself.