Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you can’t “show a foid a good time” it’s over for you

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
That’s right it is all on YOU to show her and impress her with stuff not her. She gets to sit back and judge while you talk about stuff.

Oh you don’t have 5 stories of normie stuff that happened at the football game you were at? It’s over.

Oh all you can talk about is anime and music but not going to concerts or conventions with ur buds? It’s over.

Oh you like books but don’t work in academics and have a PhD earning 6 figures and can talk about your super cool science work? It’s over.

Oh you like to drink but don’t have enough connections and clout to drug deal and degeneratemaxx? It’s over.

The woman is sitting back to judge how much social status and clout you have. If you are friends with women only it’s over for you. If you don’t have a big network of bros that you do stuff with - it’s over.

Good luck normies. This is how it works. The amount of “experiences” and “lifestyle” you have to have lived and convey to women now is insane. Just to stick ur flesh stick in her vag. One wrong move that may show you’re not NT and it’ll be fuckin over for you. Good luck!

The NTpill destroyed me! :feelsrope: @Transcended Trucel

Cope, foids just don’t like you. I see quiet dudes that don’t have much of a social life, geeky dudes with esoteric hobbies, dudes with a whole host of mental/emotional/physical defects, that all have gf’s. :feelsjuice:

Cope, foids just don’t like you. I see quiet dudes that don’t have much of a social life, geeky dudes with esoteric hobbies, dudes with a whole host of mental/emotional/physical defects, that all have gf’s. :feelsjuice:

Your autism is showing - i am being sarcastic. We can never hope to say all these things because it is impossible if you are not NT

Your autism is showing - i am being sarcastic. We can never hope to say all these things because it is impossible if you are not NT
I’ve seen even non NT awkward men with gf’s. We are just subhuman :feelsjuice:

That’s right it is all on YOU to show her and impress her with stuff not her. She gets to sit back and judge while you talk about stuff.

Oh you don’t have 5 stories of normie stuff that happened at the football game you were at? It’s over.

Oh all you can talk about is anime and music but not going to concerts or conventions with ur buds? It’s over.

Oh you like books but don’t work in academics and have a PhD earning 6 figures and can talk about your super cool science work? It’s over.

Oh you like to drink but don’t have enough connections and clout to drug deal and degeneratemaxx? It’s over.

The woman is sitting back to judge how much social status and clout you have. If you are friends with women only it’s over for you. If you don’t have a big network of bros that you do stuff with - it’s over.

Good luck normies. This is how it works. The amount of “experiences” and “lifestyle” you have to have lived and convey to women now is insane. Just to stick ur flesh stick in her vag. One wrong move that may show you’re not NT and it’ll be fuckin over for you. Good luck!
This stuff you learn with age
It's harder to get a foid than to get hired nowadays

This stuff you learn with age
It's harder to get a foid than to get hired nowadays

It really is. It’s exhausting.

Meanwhile Chad just speaks in grunts and he’s good

Every foid has at least two :chad: on her phone so she doesn't need to waste her time with us anyway.

Over for me. I think the only things I can do is gossip with them, asking them questions, be an emotional tampon, do not talk about my problems because they always act distant or have 0 empathy after I do so and talk about politics because it seems funny.

just bring something to the table brooooo