Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you can’t get women you’re attracted to you’re an Incel

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you can’t get women you’re attracted to you’re an Incel we shouldn’t have to dumpster dive for 1/10s and 2/10s it’s not natural for a man to not be able to get his looksmatch it wasn’t that way before the 21st century you didn’t have to be Chad to get your looksmatch you just had to have something going for you if you reject a 1/10 you’re not volcel 4/10 women don’t even date 4/10 men so why should I date a 1/10 that’s retarded and cucked to stoop that low

Face reveal when?

Not an incel if a toilet voluntarily gives up her hole period also men generally want to spread their seed as much as possible just simple biology

Not an incel if a toilet voluntarily gives up her hole period also men generally want to spread their seed as much as possible just simple biology
So you’re saying I should be content with a 0/10 while my looksmatch is dating a 7/10

I can't get any hole. Hoeflation is touching sky.

Settling down below your looksmatch is the highest kind of foid-worship possible.

Imagine falling in love with someone just because she’s a „female“.

If that’s how one thinks, go and breed with your mother then.

Maybe when I reach 100 days online
season 6 squid's visit GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

FFFFFFF FUUUUUCCCCKKKK YOUUU

I agree. Dating down still makes you an incel. If you go to the Philippines to date a 3/10 gook because you can’t get your looks match in your country you are still an incel

I'm done with stardardcells

I need a stacylite curry as reparation for my inceldom

Braindamaged thread.

You are incel (involuntary celibate) if you can't get ANY woman, therefore INVOLUNTARY celibate.

If you COULD get a woman, but you REFUSE to mate with her, that makes you VOLUNTARY celibate, because you CAN get laid, but you REFUSE, because of some bullshit made up "looksmatch" standards.

Plottwist you absolute garbage of a human being: If you would look decent, you wouldn't be posting here, a fat landwhale is probably still to good for you.

Braindamaged thread.

You are incel (involuntary celibate) if you can't get ANY woman, therefore INVOLUNTARY celibate.

If you COULD get a woman, but you REFUSE to mate with her, that makes you VOLUNTARY celibate, because you CAN get laid, but you REFUSE, because of some bullshit made up "looksmatch" standards.

Plottwist you absolute garbage of a human being: If you would look decent, you wouldn't be posting here, a fat landwhale is probably still to good for you.
If a landwhale is too good for me then a normie is too good for my sub 5 looksmatch that doesn’t want me

Settling down below your looksmatch is the highest kind of foid-worship possible.

Imagine falling in love with someone just because she’s a „female“.

If that’s how one thinks, go and breed with your mother then.

If a landwhale is too good for me then a normie is too good for my sub 5 looksmatch that doesn’t want me
You talk about looksmatching like it's the only thing that matters in mating. It's not.
Money, Status, Character, Intelligence, Race, all play a role.
A landwhale is too good for you not because of your looks, but because your intelligence and understanding of simple words like "involuntary" is lackluster in my oppinion and probably make it a hassle to deal with you as a person.