Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you cant even score a noodlewhore then there is something wrong with your attitude....at least thats the way JBWlers see it

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Overheard a conversation of some old white guys in a restaurant. One of them was making fun of his hapa son not being able to score any Thai girl to which the other white guy replied. " If he cannot even score a Thai girl then definitely something wrong in his brain and attitude." Wtf? Just tired of these old JBW acting if though its an achievement to betbux a Thai noodlewhore.

If he cannot even score a Thai girl then definitely something wrong in his brain and attitude.
He could've scored a noodlewhore if these cumskins didn't flush their Aryan genes down the toilet.

The foids of races

Overheard a conversation of some old white guys in a restaurant. One of them was making fun of his hapa son not being able to score any Thai girl to which the other white guy replied. " If he cannot even score a Thai girl then definitely something wrong in his brain and attitude." Wtf? Just tired of these old JBW acting if though its an achievement to betbux a Thai noodlewhore.
@BummerDrummer its in your personaliity bro, maybe if you weren't a stinky incel piece of shit who's 5'5 NW2 voicecel you would've gotten a harem of cambodian children from Peter Scully just so happens I know some divorce raped divorced raped 50 yr old boomers that paid for sucky sucky fucky long time therefore all cumskins are Chads, its just their shitty personality

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer its in your personaliity bro, maybe if you weren't a stinky incel piece of shit who's 5'5 NW2 voicecel you would've gotten a harem of cambodian children from Peter Scully

0/10 ugly ethnic

10/10 person (mogs me cuz white)

Reminder jbwposting is done by shitskin shabbos goy and is yet another attempt by the jewish NWO to isolate the white man (just like corona) so that he can die and they can take over. For every shitskin realize that your people are voting progressive and actively working to push homosexuality onto Europe and America, and you should be ashamed. The jews only like you because your people are genetically predisposed to stupidity, and because of that are very easy to control. You are nothing but future literal cattleslaves. If I were you, even if I saw all of the status I got today from the jewish system I still wouldn't vote them in because the future of the NWO will be even worse than even the most malicious white supremacist can imagine. Cope, seethe, and vote trannies into office for welfare.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back