Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You can't beat them join them

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm NTmaxxing.

I already listen to guys like Asap Rocky, Migos, Pusha T. But now I have to listen to mumble rappers like XXXtitycon or whatever and Lil' Yachty.

I'm going to start watching Netflix shows like Ozarks.

I previously didn't follow basketball or football, as I was only a boxing fan. But I've since educated myself on basketball. Still need to work on football.

What are other normie things I can do to help with my metamorphosis?

Why are you doing this??

If you are 5' 5" and ugly no girl will fuck you anyway ._.

Get a nice haircut, buy clothes, go to parties and use a nice car to park, smoke a lot, watch any of those sitcom shows and go to the gym. I wish you good cope!

Why are you doing this??

If you are 5' 5" and ugly no girl will fuck you anyway ._.
giphy.gif

Get a nice haircut, buy clothes, go to parties and use a nice car to park, smoke a lot, watch any of those sitcom shows and go to the gym. I wish you good cope!
Haircut is pretty decent, can't buy new clothes bc jobless

why should I smoke? I thought normies hated cig smokers?

NT doesn't matter unless you wanna slay at clubs. And even then you still need the face...

1st of all, this is not NTmaxxing, second of all, you can only NT max if you have autism, if you don't have autism then you are just working on social skills. 3rd of all. XXXTENTACION isn't a mumble rapper.

Too late for me to ntmaxx, I'm a mentally fucked truecel.
Good luck tho.

What I thought I would see when I read the title:

0pP1dpT27vXOrd1TBXbZlskPsby8r3IBnYDIwzLZjSo.png

There are many things that normies appreciate and make yourself look interesting and mentally balanced... like meditation (mindfullness), reading best sellers or showing at any protest, taking pics and uploading them to your social media... too many normie things. Become a feminist, write a blog about your preferences and personality, learn a language.... I tried it all and nothing worked, but everyone should try this at least once before giving up. Good luck.

There are many things that normies appreciate and make yourself look interesting and mentally balanced... like meditation (mindfullness), reading best sellers or showing at any protest, taking pics and uploading them to your social media... too many normie things. Become a feminist, write a blog about your preferences and personality, learn a language.... I tried it all and nothing worked, but everyone should try this at least once before giving up. Good luck.
my normie friends just smoke weed and go to bars

How did drugs or weed become a normie thing?

Ozarks is really good. Not that normie tbh.

You'll never be able to NTmax. It's not possible.

I never got this "drugs/weed is a normie thing" meme either. The biggest stoners i've known were incel.
most stoners are incels because its a good cope

>forcing yourself to like things

Bad idea

Also no one actually likes mumblerap. It's "so bad it's good" tier. Lil Pump is garbage but Gucci Gang is so fucking bad it's actually hilarious.

Breh, you will never be one of them. Just give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back