Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you can work you're not really an incel

telamon

telamon

Waiting for info.
-
If you got through academia and hold down a job despite being surrounded by normies all day then you're not really an incel. This is an elephant in the room nobody seems to address. For incels our lives are so shit that its impossible for us to succeed academically then on top of that have the energy to hold down a job without being persecuted by normies.

If you somehow can hold down a job, especially a well paying one and got through academia you're not an incel you're a failed normie. A lot of men are not slayers but become so later on. Just go to SEA or something, stop trying to pretend you have anything to do with actual incels.

Non neets are often the most vicious users anyway and more often than not ascend.

I'm autistic and live on disability but am not sure I fully agree

what does the ability of working have to do with being an incel. if you dont work you are purposefully lowering your SMV. you arent a truecel if you dont work.

I'm autistic and live on disability but am not sure I fully agree
Why not
Yes, I've failed miserably in university
Normies have group chats and help eachother out to get through. As incels we are on our own plus the social isolation which makes it extremely difficult. Anyone who gets through that then works full time is not an incel.
you are purposefully lowering your SMV. you arent a truecel if you dont work.

If you’re NT and have any sort of people’s skills your leagues ahead of most people here and will likely live a better life

If you got through academia and hold down a job despite being surrounded by normies all day then you're not really an incel.
Unpopular and unfathomably based GrAY opinion.

I have absolutely no fucking clue how niggas here have the mental fortitude to go trough high school, college and hold down a job. That seems impossible.

lazy niggers try to not be fakecel challenge

lazy niggers try to not be fakecel challenge
It has nothing to do with laziness, it's just the torture of climbing the ranks as an incel. You have to be a special kind of person to go trough such persecution and then be mentally sound enough to study hard for years to then work for years. It seems like a fakecel trait to me because they haven't been truly ostracised and targeted.

Not to say that it could never happen but it seems extremely unlikely for your @BELOW_Average_Joe

Why not

Normies have group chats and help eachother out to get through. As incels we are on our own plus the social isolation which makes it extremely difficult. Anyone who gets through that then works full time is not an incel.

A lot of incels work low paying jobs

Another retarded GrAY thread, OP is just coping with the fact he can't work, so is making himself feel better and trying to garner sympathy, like a foid.

If you got through academia and hold down a job despite being surrounded by normies all day then you're not really an incel. This is an elephant in the room nobody seems to address. For incels our lives are so shit that its impossible for us to succeed academically then on top of that have the energy to hold down a job without being persecuted by normies.

If you somehow can hold down a job, especially a well paying one and got through academia you're not an incel you're a failed normie. A lot of men are not slayers but become so later on. Just go to SEA or something, stop trying to pretend you have anything to do with actual incels.

Non neets are often the most vicious users anyway and more often than not ascend.
I tried to go through an education, I ended up failing at that, I think it's because I might be stupid. I'm not sure I was called a retard my whole life and was even placed in special Ed, but I don't really talk stupid in fact, I read a lot of intellectual books, I might be lazy. I am going to give you that but then again I see no reason to send when it's just gonna cause you more stress and grief especially the fact that you're gonna die a Virgin. So I figured fuck it. Why even try?

I studied for myself solely focussing on getting it done. You should do so if you can prioritize that.

Ye i get paid wel enough for my needs.
No I don't wish to stay at 1 job my whole life,
If I can get better, I will do so.

Just because I will always be alone, doesn't mean I want to fuck myself in the ass.
Yes eventhough I got rejected so darn much, I got better at talking formally and somehow any job i sign for I'm well prepared and I milk out as much money as I can. Gained experience and milk even more for my next job.

I'm at work now on my phone whole day, listening music, i sit on my ass whole day. I get paid well above any other person working here doing the same job.

He's obviously not taling about niggas tha flunked out of college and work at a supermarket to make ends meet.
That's pretty much the story of my life. The only good thing about it is. I get to listen to my audiobooks while I work. I live in minimalistic life so I can afford rent anyway. All I have for entertainment is a phone in a computer which I'm grateful for I just get tired of trying to function after a while...

He's obviously not taling about niggas tha flunked out of college and work at a supermarket to make ends meet.
Incels are rarely poor because if there is one thing women are more attracted to than large bodies and tall height is MONEY,where there is MONEY there is women ,never fails!

Lazy and incel aren’t the same thing.

Your entire persona is a larp. Its why you have meme tier quotes in your bio. For you this site is a shitpost but for me its serious. Shoo
I've been here over a year, I've made some threads that I actually put in effort unlike some other users here who post the usual "just be x" or whatever threads. So I don't think you can go calling me a LARP. The reason I have these quotes is to point out the bullshit on this site & how the users who said them got in barely any trouble for what should have warranted harsher %.

So pipe down, GrAY.

Incels are rarely poor because if there is one thing women are more attracted to than large bodies and tall height is MONEY,where there is MONEY there is women ,never fails!
Most incels are broke NEETS, jfl.

Ive worked numerous jobs for 7+ years straight outta school at 15 i also finished college, I can with gladly might say that everyone besides family has given me a cold shoulder or pointed out why im ugly out of nowhere because of a flaw in the face i have.

So wait a second - if you can hold down a job i.e business puts a unattractive male on a shitty entry level job; he can't be incelibate.

I think the correct statement is if you can get regularly promoted than you're not an incel. Businesses only regularly
promote women and certain men. In my industry women spend on average 2-3 years in it before going into management
and men spend near on 10+ years there.

The promotion gap is very real and it favours women over men.

I made it through college, but those young HR foids obviously don't vibe with incels, even when it's pointed out how clueless they are on the subjects they are asking questions on.
At first I really tried to get hired due to social pressures, but to be honest, I never wanted to succeed in the corporate world. Being controlled by soulless suits, low IQ normies and tech dictators when you still have dignity and respect for yourself must be hell.
That's why I'm currently trying the self-sustaining indie route, hopefully it works out.

The OP thinks "academia" is what is needed for a job.
Incel or not, that is wanker thinking. Get a real job.

OP is confusing the concept of "incel" with the concept of an "omega male".

Most omega males are incel, and most are total social failures, no job, no degree, no friends etc.

But most incels are not omega males, but rather beta males who haven't acquired enough resources to grab the attention of the "love of his life" --- some indebted single mom of 2 with genital herpes.