Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel if you can afford a pet like a doggo or a kitten get one

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
it helps ease the pain its a small light amidst the dark abyss. I got my self a small doggo i pet him and feed him and he loves me back. Makes me forget about my suffering for a brief time.

I think I would be bad with small animals. I don't like them tbh, feels like curb stomping them.

Doggo:soy:

sadly I am allergic to cats and dogs even though I really like animals

Sounds like a decent cope, maybe when I'm older and have my own place.

it helps ease the pain its a small light amidst the dark abyss. I got my self a small doggo i pet him and feed him and he loves me back. Makes me forget about my suffering for a brief time.

To me that's just another mouth to feed, I have a dog but I kind of have an "either way it goes mindset", I'm just indifferent to a lot of these things, having him around is nice I guess, but if he died I'd just think of all the money I saved on food and how much less I'd have to worry about another person

Getting a doggo and choosing not to have sex with it is a fine way of saying "fuck you" to the foids and their simps. I think that's what OP meant too.

To me that's just another mouth to feed, I have a dog but I kind of have an "either way it goes mindset", I'm just indifferent to a lot of these things, having him around is nice I guess, but if he died I'd just think of all the money I saved on food and how much less I'd have to worry about another person
i mean yeah it is a shit that u gotta take care off, but i got pinch they don't grow much and the food is pretty cheap and they don't require much
I got a puppy last month, good cope. What breed is your dog?
a pinch

Doggo:soy:

sadly I am allergic to cats and dogs even though I really like animals
Imagine being allergic to foids. Some people here wouldn't even know because no foid touched them. Brutal.

Pets are good cope. They care about you more than any foid could

Have you ever considered beating your dog?

I don't understand, for what reason?
Animals are annoying pieces of work. Putting in so much responsibility for the illusion of love is pathetic. If I had a pet, I'd grow bored of it quite quickly. I think it'd be interesting to abuse it, I am curious if it's possible to give an animal PTSD?

My cat is the closest thing I'll ever get to something loving me. She was a stray and I'm pretty much the only living thing she trusts. I honestly don't want to know what I'd be like when she's dead.

Animals are annoying pieces of work. Putting in so much responsibility for the illusion of love is pathetic. If I had a pet, I'd grow bored of it quite quickly. I think it'd be interesting to abuse it, I am curious if it's possible to give an animal PTSD?

Why would I waste my time beating an animal that atleast guards my house and wards off criminals (makes my life easier)

A dog actually is actually pretty useful, I would never get a dog to have a "pet", a dog is a decent early warning system

Waste of money and time, plus you get too attached

I don't think I'm responsible enough to be a pet owner.

If only normies would consider that before they bought a pet or worse, reproduced.

Why would I waste my time beating an animal that atleast guards my house and wards off criminals (makes my life easier)

A dog actually is actually pretty useful, I would never get a dog to have a "pet", a dog is a decent early warning system
It depends on the dog my man, if you get one of those useful guard dogs then I agree with you. I'd treat such an animal with respect since it's useful and also because I'd like to train it to sic it on my enemies.

But not everyone gets dogs like that one guy I know has this useless tiny dog that looks cute as hell for show. And all it does is sit around, guy says it's timid so you can't even pet it. And it acts all snooty and regal to like it's valuable despite being useless. Just seeing that dog makes me want to kick it around and stomp on it. Unfortunately that's illegal here. He says the dog's high maintenance too needing to be walked everyday.

Guy's an egotist for wanting a cute pet trophy like that instead of something that's actually useful.

my doggo and kitto died years ago :(

If only normies would consider that before they bought a pet or worse, reproduced.
u can pay dog groomer and walker

I got a puppy last month, good cope. What breed is your dog?
based

if you are questioning it you are more responsible than a shit load of pet owners tbh.

It depends on the dog my man, if you get one of those useful guard dogs then I agree with you. I'd treat such an animal with respect since it's useful and also because I'd like to train it to sic it on my enemies.

But not everyone gets dogs like that one guy I know has this useless tiny dog that looks cute as hell for show. And all it does is sit around, guy says it's timid so you can't even pet it. And it acts all snooty and regal to like it's valuable despite being useless. Just seeing that dog makes me want to kick it around and stomp on it. Unfortunately that's illegal here. He says the dog's high maintenance too needing to be walked everyday.

Guy's an egotist for wanting a cute pet trophy like that instead of something that's actually useful.

Pets like that are indeed useless, which is why I'd never get a cat, I think cat owners are idiots, all it does is literally just lay around and eat food

The nice thing is that dogs aren’t programmed to analyze and subconsciously judge human faces like we are, so the animal will actually treat you with more respect than anyone in your life ever has

Nah I’m good. I’ve had my fair share of fun with them, and I ain‘t going to get another one.

I have one make hedgehog, it's make you forget the pain for a while.

my dog will die soon, he can't walk anymore :feelsbadman:

I like dogs. But if I live by myself then what do I do with the dog when I leave the house and go to work for the day?

Cats don't have this problem.

can't see myself having a pet tbh. sure, animals can be funny and stuff but the upkeep costs are are too big for the benefit they provide. food, training, walks, vet visits is too much effort to think "oh lol he's chasing his tail, silly dog" every now and again. i'd consider having a dog if i needed one for safety purposes like attacking intruders or barking to alert me.

I can’t even take care of myself, how could I take care of a dog? :feelsrope:

I like Dobermans. Not sure if I'll ever get one tbh. I don't like responsibility and commitment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back