Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you bring kids into this world you are an evil bastard

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Any normie faggot who continues to have kids after seeing how much of a shit stain this world is should suffer horrendously for what they've done. We are living in one of the worst time periods in history, and these faggots are still pumping out kids left and right.

It's like sending them to the slaughter house without the kids even being aware of what's happening. All in the name of passing on muh genetics and muh bloodline or some shit.

Mark my words when i say that things will only get worse in this world, and all of these future generations will suffer a fate worse then death.

There's no point of bringing children into the World for them to suffer worse than you did

There's no point of bringing children into the World for them to suffer worse than you did
It's like they get some sort of sick satisfaction from it or something. Beyond wicked human beings.

yes,,unless eugenics is put into practice maybe

Nonesense.
The only way to make the world better again is to bring MORE children into this world and raise them right.

I swear these normies are like fucking retarded farm animals who breed without even thinking of the repercussions of their actions.

Nonesense.
The only way to make the world better again is to bring MORE children into this world and raise them right.
I don't want to make it better, I just want to leave it colder. :feelzez:

wtf I thought you were Christian

Most kids become autistic today, because of vaccines.

And shitty chemicals that they put in the water, and in goy slop. :feelsthink:
Trying to explain this to a foid is probably useless, so that's really the only reason i don't want to have kids. If i could convince a foid that those things cause autism and illness then i would want to have kids after all.

Trying to explain this to a foid is probably useless, so that's really the only reason i don't want to have kids. If i could convince a foid that those things cause autism and illness then i would want to have kids after all.
I think a lot of the problem comes down to shitty parenting as well. How is a man suppose to become a man without a father in his life? Must he learn it himself?

That's what most of us here are dealing with, just trying to find our way in this fucked up world.

I
Any normie faggot who continues to have kids after seeing how much of a shit stain this world is should suffer horrendously for what they've done. We are living in one of the worst time periods in history, and these faggots are still pumping out kids left and right.

It's like sending them to the slaughter house without the kids even being aware of what's happening. All in the name of passing on muh genetics and muh bloodline or some shit.

Mark my words when i say that things will only get worse in this world, and all of these future generations will suffer a fate worse then death.
Couldn't give a fuck as a misanthrope if we all die in existence humans will one day go extinct

yes,,unless eugenics is put into practice maybe
they are not...
in canada your country bumpkin -10iq pajeet and pajeeta are popping kids left and center
west is doomed

Me need krempi foid pussay

they are not...
in canada your country bumpkin -10iq pajeet and pajeeta are popping kids left and center
west is doomed
While i rot in this shithole jfl