Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you believe in hope or things will get better, you're a cucked idiot and you will suffer

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Hope is just a low tier scam to make loser men keep working and paying taxes while they go bald and get old.

Bad advice for the mentalcels here.

There are only 2 things in life an true ince hopes for:

> Death

> someone going ER

Agreed, go NEET or end it

agreed, when I was 18 I thought things would get better, I´m almost 30 now and absolutely nothing has changed. There were multiple times in my life where I took MASSIVE action to change things, but it didn´t do jack shit. The West is truely a lost cause. The war of the sexes is over and women have won. Women have complete control over the dating market.

If you trully believe in that you would've roped.

agreed, when I was 18 I thought things would get better, I´m almost 30 now and absolutely nothing has changed. There were multiple times in my life where I took MASSIVE action to change things, but it didn´t do jack shit. The West is truely a lost cause. The war of the sexes is over and women have won. Women have complete control over the dating market.
What "massive" changes were taken?

I still have some hope...but you might be right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back