Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you ask girls on dates you are a CUCK

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
It makes me laugh so hard when my cuck co workers are always asking out foids at work, thinking they have a chance, like no you are ugly, foids don’t want you. It’s incredibly bluepilled to ask out girls as a sub 5

stop wasting your time on these bitches, these subhumans need to get blackpilled bc it’s incredibly cringe seeing them face rejection after rejection

stop wasting your time on these bitches, these subhumans need to get blackpilled bc it’s incredibly cringe seeing them face rejection after rejection
The more non chads hit on rosties the more it will lower their self esteem. They need to be hit on by truecels every time they're in public so they can stop thinking they're queens who deserve chads only.

The more non chads hit on rosties the more it will lower their self esteem. They need to be hit on by truecels every time they're in public so they can stop thinking they're queens who deserve chads only.
I think it would rise their self-esteem instead, because she will think she is desirable to a lot of men

I think it would rise their self-esteem instead, because she will think she is desirable to a lot of men
It only raises their self esteem when chads hit on them. You wouldn't think you're good looking if only ugly landwhales hit on you, and you get rejected by good looking foids every time.

Even a 7/10 guy has like 1/100 chance

It's over if you don't get approached by foids.