Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you ascended with a self proclaimed “femcel” would you try to blackpill her?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
She would believe that only women could suffer with inceldom, and that ugly men could ascend easily, because women have lower standards.

Basically she would believe in the reverse blackpill.

Would you try to blackpill her? Or would you keep she thinking she couldn’t get anything better than you?

Last edited:
You cant reason with a toilet, so no

Most blackpill dudes are temperature room IQ, but you need to be negative IQ to believe in the exact contrary of the blackpill

Most blackpill dudes are temperature room IQ, but you need to be negative IQ to believe in the exact contrary of the blackpill
Are we room temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Im not even kidding, I was lurking a femcel forum and look at the quality of this posts: https://thepinkpill.co/s/TruFemcels/263/death-is-oddly-comforting

They are truly one digit IQ if they believe that, look at what this retarded said:
[–] GreenTea [OP] 0 points (+0|-0) 2 hours ago
If I was born male I would have probably had 6 girlfriends by now. All I’d have to do is careermaxx and charismamaxx and stacies would flock to me. Ugly men live on tutorial mode.

''Yeah, they just hate their options. We live in a society so men's "problems" are taken more seriously. Some circles even talk about it like it was the problem of loneliness among males. But this is the problem of pickiness among ugly men. E.g. some leftists say that we should legalize sex work more so they won't feel bad and lonely. This is just a stacy serving. And... Men in general think that an ugly woman is just a fat woman with an average face or a woman with an average face and the acne. So they don't notice us, think that we are retarded or just feel disgusted af not recognizing we are the looksmatch. Also, once they see somewhere that some uggo has a pretty wife then for the rest of their lives they'll have a hope.''

JFL at this, I'm done

Im not even kidding, I was lurking a femcel forum and look at the quality of this posts: https://thepinkpill.co/s/TruFemcels/263/death-is-oddly-comforting

They are truly one digit IQ if they believe that, look at what this retarded said:
[–] GreenTea [OP] 0 points (+0|-0) 2 hours ago
If I was born male I would have probably had 6 girlfriends by now. All I’d have to do is careermaxx and charismamaxx and stacies would flock to me. Ugly men live on tutorial mode.

''Yeah, they just hate their options. We live in a society so men's "problems" are taken more seriously. Some circles even talk about it like it was the problem of loneliness among males. But this is the problem of pickiness among ugly men. E.g. some leftists say that we should legalize sex work more so they won't feel bad and lonely. This is just a stacy serving. And... Men in general think that an ugly woman is just a fat woman with an average face or a woman with an average face and the acne. So they don't notice us, think that we are retarded or just feel disgusted af not recognizing we are the looksmatch. Also, once they see somewhere that some uggo has a pretty wife then for the rest of their lives they'll have a hope.''

JFL at this, I'm done
JFL are they even living on planet earth ?
ngl

Low IQ post. Every foid is blackpilled. THEY ARE BLACKPILLED AT BIRTH!

Foids cant comprehend blackpill. they're literally too retarded
They know it better than most men. They are the reason black pill ideological exists after all. They know damn well that they and their fellow foids only want chads, and some of them say it openly.

Low IQ post. Every foid is blackpilled. THEY ARE BLACKPILLED AT BIRTH!
Yes, unconsciously they are all blackpilled from birth, but i'm talking about being consciously blackpilled

"i do get matches but these men only want to use me for sex. Iam 5 6 and i even agreed to meet a few men who were shorter than iam. They paid for dinners, etc but they had no interest in me as a person. Only saw me as an object."

JFL at 'femcels', I just can't :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

her brain would self-destruct like the Star Trek computer when faced with a logical paradox

@Idlevillagercel why do you think I’m retarded? Elab your affirmations

What?

All females are blackpilled by nature, not through experience or intelligence. They don't mentally think of the black pill.

Incels are blackpilled through experience/intelligence/wisdom.

Low iq as fuck if tell your gf she can get someone better than you lol

Yes, unconsciously they are all blackpilled from birth, but i'm talking about being consciously blackpilled
They are. The thing is they use it to their advantage.

If you see a serial killer in front of you and they kill people and don't want to get caught, will they tell you they killed hundreds of people? No.

If you see a foid that knows that the blackpill is real, the disadvantages of males as a whole and even for chads as chads have to fight among themselves as if one is a 10 but another is 10.1, that 10 is considered shit to a foid, will the foid tell you the truth when she know that 10 will still probably come for her unless he gets another foid to magnetize to him (which won't be hard to do for a 10)? Fuck no. They won't tell you shit. They will continue to say it's not real and all in your head.

If you see a serial killer in front of you and they kill people and don't want to get caught, will they tell you they killed hundreds of people? No.
The zodiac killer did that, but I understand your logic

jfl at some people here saying foids can't be blackpilled when there are blackpilled incels that want to blackpill fem"cels" tbh

Trying to have a debate about deep issues with foids is useless. You just ignore her retarded beliefs. If it's something too bad, you just say "yo, quit that shit or I'm leaving you". Although I know it'd be difficult for an incel to act like that due to massive neediness.

I'll give here the BlackDrill.

She would believe that only women could suffer with inceldom, and that ugly men could ascend easily, because women have lower standards.

Basically she would believe in the reverse blackpill.

Would you try to blackpill her? Or would you keep she thinking she couldn’t get anything better than you?
based on what you wrote, if I keep her in the dark and make her think she can't do better than me, I'd have a much better chance of keeping her so no I wouldn't blackpill her

both boys and girls will eventually understand the blackpill at some point between age of 10-20 by experience , meaning :
they both will understand that girls naturally just want chads and they always wanted chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back