Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you Ascended, How to Prevent your daughter from Slutting?

M

meatball

Banned
-
If I miraculously became a chad light, I'd find a tall wife to give any sons a chance.

Also, she'd be a conservative with no tats and minimal makeup.

These would be our rules for our daughter:

1. No cel phone until 16.

2. No makeup until 17.

3. No dating until 18

4. No college PERIOD, that we pay for unless it's a nursing school for girls.

5. Gets married by 19, and knocked up by 20....ideally.

Thats not possible, there is no such thing as a non-slutty female, the only way would be to chain her down and starve her so she could not escape, but Im too merciful for that

u fk ur daughter else cuck

"your daughter"
Ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785

I would unironically abort any daughter.

If I miraculously became a chad light, I'd find a tall wife to give any sons a chance.

Also, she'd be a conservative with no tats and minimal makeup.

These would be our rules for our daughter:

1. No cel phone until 16.

2. No makeup until 17.

3. No dating until 18

4. No college PERIOD, that we pay for unless it's a nursing school for girls.

5. Gets married by 19, and knocked up by 20....ideally.
Not possible when everything works against you. Raising a daughter in the current society is masochism, raising a son is sadism.

I don't want kids

Lock her in my basement and just fuck.

I'm never having kids. My family lineage ends with me.

It’s foids right to be whores. If you mess with that, you’ll be arrested for abuse and your wife will definitely not stand with your decision to take your away your daughters right to be a whore

all your protective measures would cause her to more violently swing to degeneracy during her post 18 years, etc, Hegelian style. The only possible way to prevent a degenerate daughter is to raise her not in the west, or ensure that she is free to choose but essentially to indoctrinate her into the sanctity of chastity and how to be moral.

Just think about it logically...

Last edited:
Son or abortion crew

Thats not possible, there is no such thing as a non-slutty female, the only way would be to chain her down and starve her so she could not escape

Thats not possible, there is no such thing as a non-slutty female, the only way would be to chain her down and starve her so she could not escape, but Im too merciful for that
Grantrd, this would be nearly impossible.

If your wife home schooled, maybe

Stitch her vagina closed

Even with all that rules, she would just sneak out to find chad or do it while in school. Just abort her and spare yourself the problems that would come with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back