Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ascend your foid will want to put you on social media

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
If you happen to ascend, you will likely ascend with a normie NT foid, since 99 percent of foids fit that description. Being a normie, she will have social media. As such, she will plaster pics of you and her all over the world wide web. Your subhumanness will be visible to all.

pussy is pussy

Nope. I've seen countless videos. Femoids only do it if they see the relationship longterm and if you're a "chad"

Nope. I've seen countless videos. Femoids only do it if they see the relationship longterm and if you're a "chad"
Based. Either you're too ugly, either she would want to show other men with higher smv that she can be available

another fucking reason its over, i dont do social media. that alone makes me incompatible to women, without taking in my other 'negative' traits, JFL women should burn alive :feelsdevil: