Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "If you ascend, you were never incel". when does this apply, and when does it not?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I've heard this phrase.

IMO, if you ascend by getting surgery, you can claim you were incel

if you're some high school kid who ascends at sixteen like @Mrpvolts, you were never incel

thoughts?

Its bullshit cope. People can indeed be incel and ascend.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Ascending with surgery = based incel who ascended and beat his genetics.

Ascending without surgery = fakecel fag who ascended with his genetics and should be stoned to death like any sex haver.

It's kind of complicated. There are guys who had sex once when they were 18 or 16 and get nothing now. There are tons of guys who had no issue getting hook ups back in like 2013 who are hardcore incel now.

Ascending with surgery = based incel who ascended

Ascending without surgery = fakecel fag who should be stoned to death like any sex haver.
sounds about right

or youngcels, which I don't hate, but youngcel being incel is questionable.

personally. I think "youngcels" under 17 should go to looksmax, it would be much better for them

I guess the logic is you're typically a volcel. I would include changing location and/or surgery as people that were incels.

sounds about right

or youngcels, which I don't hate, but youngcel being incel is questionable.

personally. I think "youngcels" under 17 should go to looksmax, it would be much better for them
Yeah 17 should be the minimum age to join this forum with a few exceptions.

Money/Statusmaxxing takes time
Looksmaxxing either by surgery or natural methods, also takes time.

Ideally you should always be maxxing, and should always be at the top of what you can be, but reality is not that simple.
I dont agree with the statement.

You ascending doesnt erase the years you were alone.

Money/Statusmaxxing takes time
Looksmaxxing either by surgery or natural methods, also takes time.

Ideally you should have always done maxxing, and should always be at the top of what you can be, but reality is not that simple.
I dont agree with the statement.

You ascending doesnt erase the years you were alone.
yeah its a mixed bag

Ascending without surgery = fakecel fag who ascended with his genetics and should be stoned to death like any sex haver.
I've heard this phrase.

if you're some high school kid who ascends at sixteen like @Mrpvolts, you were never incel

thoughts?

@BlkPillPres thoughts? :lul:

High IQ
You are the most based 18 year old guy in the world.

Its bullshit cope. People can indeed be incel and ascend.

View attachment 281338

If you ascend from surgery you are basically looks frauding and cheating the system so you weren't a fakecel

If all you had to do to ascend was get in shape, "change your personality", change your location, change anything that isn't your bones or face, you are a fakecel, you were never an incel, you just started late in life doing things you should have been doing to begin with, you were a failed normie

If you ascend from surgery you are basically looks frauding and cheating the system so you weren't a fakecel

If all you had to do to ascend was get in shape, "change your personality", change your location, change anything that isn't your bones or face, you are a fakecel, you were never an incel, you just started late in life doing things you should have been doing to begin with, you were a failed normie
What normie has to change locations to get laid? Lol.

Especially a high schooler or College student. You're always on about teen/young love.

Have you been around the world to see if there's an area you can ascend? If not then how do you know you're an incel?

And by that definition most ethnicels troubles are vastly overstated as they largely only exist in the West and most don't look that different from the typical member of their race

What normie has to change locations to get laid? Lol.

Especially a high schooler or College student. You're always on about teen/young love.

Have you been around the world to see if there's an area you can ascend? If not then how do you know you're an incel?

And by that definition most ethnicels troubles are vastly overstated as they largely only exist in the West and most don't look that different from the typical member of their race
Got em!! :dab::feelsgah:

Agreed. Being a fat fuck does not equal incel.

Not much to elab on tbh. Its just another form of autistic coping. There are cases of people surgery maxing or just getting lucky and getting a girlfriend. Even eggy managed to get a girlfriend. Does that make him a fucking fakecel?

Not much to elab on tbh. Its just another form of autistic coping. There are cases of people surgery maxing or just getting lucky and getting a girlfriend. Even eggy managed to get a girlfriend. Does that make him a fucking fakecel?
Tbh his case shouldn't even be considered "ascension" from what I've read of it, but it will to some on this forum I suppose so it's a valid point.

Tbh his case shouldn't even be considered "ascension" from what I've read of it, but it will to some on this forum I suppose so it's a valid point.
Everyone has their own idea of what ascension is.

I don't know what yours is. But he has a girlfriend and they fuck, thats enough for me to be honest.

Im curious to know what you've read.
4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

High IQ. It’s been a while since you’ve said anything high IQ. Glad your back to ur old self. :feelsokman:

I've heard this phrase.

thoughts?
If youre in your 30s and land whales want your money but don’t care about you you’re still incel.
If you get sex without being stupid rich or paying then you’re not incel.

This is what I was looking for. This guys always on it

Last edited:
Two states of being: temporary Incels at the bottom x percent of attraction as of now, but can rise through that threshold. Second is a truce who no matter how hard they’d work they can’t never reach that threshold. Most Incels are the former and should at least try to gymcel. But if everyone did then only the true ones would remain, and indeed there are many of them here too.

Everyone has their own idea of what ascension is.

I don't know what yours is. But he has a girlfriend and they fuck, thats enough for me to be honest.

Im curious to know what you've read.
View attachment 281346

It was an exploitative and abusive betabuxx relationship probably someone that found him through his notoriety. Almost cost him his life. And he said it sucked.

Possibly referencing 'the cuckening', eggman stated he doesn't look fondly on his latest relationship stating that the girlfriend just took all his money and was psycho. He said he learnt 'dominationmaxxing' from her as she would ask him to physically strike her, something he declined to do. Likely this was a BPD or bipolar chick with a fetish for anti-feminists. The relationship was short.

He lost his virginity and got lucky with a fat, autistic WoW player who was lonely though. But that's it. Sex one time and an exploitative relationship.

No fucking way
Pretty sure that's not true although it is his friend and people keep on saying that for some reason.

It was an exploitative and abusive betabuxx relationship probably someone that found him through his notoriety. Almost cost him his life. And he said it sucked.
Oh in that case damn. I used a bad example

What normie has to change locations to get laid?

You seem to be using circular logic here, it seems like you are arguing that if you had to change locations to get laid you aren't a normie, its circular logic, you are framing an assertion as though you are asking a question, its very disingenuous

The premise under which you are arguing assumes that all normies can get laid where they are born

I'm talking about being normie tier in looks, not normie tier as in status and accomplishment (e.g. getting laid and dating)

There are many men who are normie tier in looks, but in comparison to their peers they are basically incels, they never get laid because they are competing against a male population that is in general far out of their league, so they aren't even on the radar. Sometimes its not even a matter of looks but a matter of cultural differences

For example, a tall athletic big dicked black guy with an average face in a high school in america will likely get laid, put him in a high school in china with strong cultural values and no girl will date him because he's black and will find his blackness alone disgusting, outside of them not liking him due to his extremely reduced social status

Another example is a 5ft 6In kinda scrawny generic white guy in Sweden or some other netherlands country (The land of tall Chads), he won't get laid there,but put him in thailand or some other SEA country and he'd be living like a king

Not getting laid doesn't automatically mean you are an incel, there are many variables at play here, travel is something humans have always done so it isn't this "extreme out of the way act" to travel to change your life and actually start having romantic experiences, many people leave countries for lesser reasons

Nice strawman, try again, there are clearly places where certain racial groups are favored, and that ups your perceived looks

So that means there are certain specific geographic regions in which you have an increased chance

There are men who have normie tier looks, but suffer romantically because they just aren't in the optimal environment, there's too much competition or the culture is against them in some way, etc

Which "West" are you talking about, if you mean an ethnic in Sweden I agree, if you mean an ethnic in Canada or America, I disagree, as there are a lot of ethnics there to pair up with them, they "just happen to" date white guys though

High IQ. It’s been a while since you’ve said anything high IQ. Glad your back to ur old self. :feelsokman:

JFL I'm always myself

Last edited:
I think someone can ascend and still be an incel. Inceldom is more than just not having sex, in my opinion. It's a phenotype and a state of being. Just because someone ascends by betabuxxing a fat ugly postwall whore doesn't mean he suddenly becomes attractive and normal. As soon as the whore divorce rapes him, he'll be back to square one. Inceldom really scars your brain. I know if I ascended tomorrow I'd still be fucked up beyond repair after years of bullying, rejection, and loneliness during key moments of psychological development in my life. There are also normies out there who once had some degree of success with women but are incels today due to dating apps, womens increasing hypergamy, womens increasing independence (i.e. education, high paying careers), etc. It's not so black and white.

The premise under which you are arguing assumes that all normies can get laid where they are born
Yes, that is pretty much true. If you fit the phenotype of the people where you live and are at least normie in looks you will get laid generally. Perhaps there are a few examples where it's that bad that it won't happen probably soon in some places but generally it's not the case.

For example, a tall athletic big dicked black guy with an average face in a high school in america will likely get laid, put him in a high school in china with strong cultural values and no girl will date him because he's black and will find his blackness alone disgusting, outside of them not liking him due to his extremely reduced social statu
That would make him an incel in my books. He's not exactly a "normie" in China. Similar to most ethnicels problems. You don't choose where you're born and you'll miss out on formative years regardless.

Another example a 5ft 7In generic white guy in Sweden or some other netherlands country (The land of tall Chads), he won't get laid there,but put him in thailand or some other SEA country and he'd be living like a king
I don't think the average height in Sweden is all that high although they are better-looking. I don't know how much of an epidemic inceldom in Sweden other than that report that Sweden is the most incel dense, but it could be a thing with people using VPNs.

The point that I was making was that normies -- in any given country people live -- do not have to travel to get laid. Of course everything is relative to where you are. The average height of a man in the world is 5'7, but that's not considered a "normie" on this forum.

Nice strawman, try again, there are clearly places where certain racial groups are favored, and that ups your perceived looks

So that means there are certain specific geographic regions in which you have an increased chance
It's not just races it's every phenotype. An Italian-looking guy actually probably has the best chances among his own people really.

In fact, I would say it's far more about your phenotype than your race. Of course, your phenotype is largely determined by your race but that isn't always the case. You can look Asian and be white for instance.

Which "West" are you talking about, if you mean an ethnic in Sweden I agree, if you mean an ethnic in Canada or America, I disagree, as there are a lot of ethnics there to pair up with them, they "just happen to" date white guys though
Both, there are far less white guys to pair up with in their homeland. And I think westernized ethnics are far more white-chasing for a wide variety of reasons.

Not getting laid doesn't automatically mean you are an incel, there are many variables at play here, travel is something humans have always done so it isn't this "extreme out of the way act" to travel to change your life and actually start having romantic experiences, many people leave countries for lesser reasons
Changing countries is not a simple thing to do. It's not even something that's on anyone's radar until they have a degree of financial stability (post high school and College) really especially if it's to a poorer country. By that time you've missed all formative experiences regardless. You've already been mistreated for a large portion of your life (especially the most important part).

I would say for the most part it does you can cherrypick any location and with the combination of wealth, status, and looks the vast majority of this forum would be able to find something. Granted sometimes it's not feasible, too dangerous, and would just decrease your quality of life anyways. But in a world of 7 billion people, people underestimate just how poor, ugly, and short some places are.

That's why I think it's pointless to try to gatekeep based on location. I know what you're trying to do, but I think it works more in the reverse case unironically. In that instead of invalidating white guy's claim inceldom it would more invalidate most ethnic claims to inceldom.

I don't have anything against locationmaxxing, but it's a fact that probably every country in the world has some at least some incels. It's something that varies widely by location. Some places 30% of the native populace are incels. In some places, almost none. It's not a global thing or metric. It is one that is inherently tied to location and is situational.

Just because they can move to another country and they aren't an incel there doesn't mean they were never an incel or a fakecel. It means they were an incel where they were born and grew up which is the most important area really.

I mean by your logic you could say that the West doesn't even have an incel problem at all despite the absurd virginity rates and the fact that basically all incel forums, reddit spaces, etc are propped up by those who live in western countries. The best proofs we have for inceldom being a real and growing phenomenon are statistics like the one below. It really all seems a bit silly. The funniest part is in many cases in the most short and ugly places they're already fucking like rabbits and have high birth rates. So they would be the most incel-tier in terms of looks, but really have none of the experiences that incels have. It's not something that's an absolute phenomenon except for extremely deformed people perhaps.

Last edited:
I think someone can ascend and still be an incel. Inceldom is more than just not having sex, in my opinion. It's a phenotype and a state of being. Just because someone ascends by betabuxxing a fat ugly postwall whore doesn't mean he suddenly becomes attractive and normal. As soon as the whore divorce rapes him, he'll be back to square one. Inceldom really scars your brain. I know if I ascended tomorrow I'd still be fucked up beyond repair after years of bullying, rejection, and loneliness during key moments of psychological development in my life. There are also normies out there who once had some degree of success with women but are incels today due to dating apps, womens increasing hypergamy, womens increasing independence (i.e. education, high paying careers), etc. It's not so black and white.

Ascending without surgery = fakecel fag who ascended with his genetics.