Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ascend, will you stay on this forum ?

Would you say it here ?

• I would Say it here or delete my account

• I would not talk about it and pretend staying incel

• I am already a fakecel / had sex before

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Petain

Petain

Le lion de Verdun
★★★
The poll is Anonymous. Be honnest please

I am curious to know this

I would fuck off

If that ever happened, I would forget about this forum

I would Say it here or delete my account​

I am already a fakecel / had sex before​

Votes: 1

Alright who is this?

I don't know if I'd mention it or not but I'd leave the forum anyway

I'd leave after posting goodbye on my profile

Last edited:
I sometimes let my gf troll on my account.

I will make an account for my gf here and we will post together about how much of a truecel we both are

I daydream about writing a farewell post here, but it’s probably never going to happen :cryfeels:

The true blackpill is that there is no "ascension" for incels. Even if you moneymaxxed and became a betabuxxer, that's not "ascending"

i don't know what i would do, because nowadays users seethe at everything including members who truthfully admit that they got laid and it's time for them to leave the forum like they should

probably i wouldn't have time to fuck around here if it happened, it's very hard to imagine in general because it's like imagining living on the moon, but probably

i don't know what i would do, because nowadays users seethe at everything including members who truthfully admit that they got laid and it's time for them to leave the forum like they should
yh it's retarded seeing people do that. shit is just crabs in a bucket

If I would ascend I wouldnt say it on this forum, but I wouldnt stay here neither.

Even if you find the magical foid that can look past your looks, you’re still an incel who’s rejected but 99% of humanity and will have a harder time getting a job or making friends

That will never happen

My plan (as if I will ever need it) is to make a post detailing how it happened, say my goodbyes and answer as many questions as I can before the jannies nuke my account.

HELL NO!
I would be wasting my time here

Mine has gotten pissed off at how "racist" I've been jfl
DarkStar

I don't think I can ascend. I'm 27 and I'm still even more loser than I was when I was 17. Ascend implies everything becomes better and good.

this is one of the few sites im not banned from, so if i where to ascend (ha) i would just keep on as normal.

I’d probably still post even after getting a gf. I’ll nuke my acc when I get laid.

I would answer peoples questions like how tall am i, my face rating, my salary, how attractive she is, how we met, etc. Its good to ascend and give data points to incels so they can understand blackpill better

I would keep it to myself & continue to post.

i would maybe leave... i would really miss my friends from here though

I would make a thread saying i ascended and leave.

I would rarely visit this site, I guess.

Yeah, If I ascended; I would remove myself immediately from (.is). As much as I love the blackpill philosophy-and-incel culture, I couldn't just stay here and fucking lie, in-turn dishonouring something that has freed-and-saved me.:blackpill:

Last edited: