Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you ascend, just leave.

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
I've seen a lot of posts recently that go along the lines of some jackass ascending and then submitting a 5 paragraph essay in Arial font with 1.5 spacing between lines going into detail about how they ascended, them insulting us and complaining about us wallowing in pity and then saying goodbye to the forum like any of us give a shit. If you ascend, just go. This isn't rehab, this isn't a halfway house. If you ascend, you don't have to say any goodbyes just go. It's that easy. These posts are super cucked and should honestly be deleted by mods on site and the users should just be banned as they were never trucels in the first place. We all know this site is full of impostercels. The users who make these posts are just normie fucks, I hope one day they think the have a valid parking spot just to be given the equivalent of parking blue balls by a Kia soul.

I don't know why but them coming to a form with a rake of suicidal people so alone it hurts their souls and saying 'I ascended losers' is so sadistic

People who make those posts should have there IPs leaked

Theyre sadistic normies and it’s always blue & gray retards who make threads like that. Like you ascended good for u now fuck off to looksmaxx

"Incels are a cult!"

"Anyway, this will be my 6th year posting on IncelTear every waking hour. I make comics about incels, find incels in the wild, write dissertations on incels, and moderate the IncelTear subreddit. If you don't go to therapy and aren't an SJW, yikerinos, you're not in the club, my dude."

I agree that they shouldn't brag about it. But if they write in a sentence or 2 that they ascended and say goodbye is okay and this way we know the user didn't rope

some jackass ascending and then submitting a 5 paragraph essay in Arial font with 1.5 spacing between lines going into detail about how they ascended, them insulting us and complaining about us wallowing in pity and then saying goodbye to the forum like any of us give a shit
If I ever ascend, you can best believe I’m gonna be doing this jfl. However, thankfully for you guys, I will never ascend, so I will never get to do this.

I think a lot of it is either IT whores getting tried of their shitposting on here and wanting to go out with a "bang" or it's normies who never belonged here to begin with. either way they're just assholes who only think about themselves in the end, they didn't need to tell us. sure I'm happy for them, but they don't need to rub it in our faces :feelsseriously:

goodbye is okay

I believe anyone who has ascended with full certainty should be hard-banned.

fuck fakecel ascenders. gtfo our forum normie scum

"Incels are a cult!"

"Anyway, this will be my 6th year posting on IncelTear every waking hour. I make comics about incels, find incels in the wild, write dissertations on incels, and moderate the IncelTear subreddit. If you don't go to therapy and aren't an SJW, yikerinos, you're not in the club, my dude."

Brutally accurate, normies are too stupid to understand their own hypocrisy

If you ascend means you were always a normie here

They just want to brag. Fuck them.
Their posts should just get deleted

"Incels are a cult!"

They're all Chris Chan looking trannies.

Exactly , good luck and fuck off no need to gloat.

I've seen a lot of posts recently that go along the lines of some jackass ascending and then submitting a 5 paragraph essay in Arial font with 1.5 spacing between lines going into detail about how they ascended, them insulting us and complaining about us wallowing in pity and then saying goodbye to the forum like any of us give a shit. If you ascend, just go. This isn't rehab, this isn't a halfway house. If you ascend, you don't have to say any goodbyes just go. It's that easy. These posts are super cucked and should honestly be deleted by mods on site and the users should just be banned as they were never trucels in the first place. We all know this site is full of impostercels. The users who make these posts are just normie fucks, I hope one day they think the have a valid parking spot just to be given the equivalent of parking blue balls by a Kia soul.
There’s something so primal and deranged with these posts. They brag to people who are already suffering so much for their looks yet they don’t care they insult us like we’re nothing

based. it's just more cheerleading which I fucking despise. everyone should equally suffer here and if they ascend then they need to fuck off in silence

I don't know why but them coming to a form with a rake of suicidal people so alone it hurts their souls and saying 'I ascended losers' is so sadistic

"Incels are a cult!"

Tesla IQ thread in hindsight

If you ascend, just go. This isn't rehab, this isn't a halfway house. If you ascend, you don't have to say any goodbyes just go. It's that easy.
Tbh you have a very good point of it.