Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you aren't GENETICALLY GIFTED in at least 1 thing, you're never going to make it.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
99.9999999999% of people who would attempt this would crash into a ball of flames. Meanwhile this guy (Juan Pablo Montoya, winner of Formula 1 races) - GENETICALLY GIFTED AT DRIVING AT HIGH SPEEDS, can do this easily.

Honestly, if you aren't GENETICALLY GIFTED in at least 1 thing, you're never going to make it, you will forever be a random nobody that nobody gives a shit about.

>b-but I can just work really hard and become really good at it

Sure you can do that, but your time is limited, you have to start VERY EARLY on in life, and you have to put 10,000s of hours into it, from when your brain is still smaller and developing, starting when you're older? its over. Even then, with 10,000s of hours put into it, you still most likely wont have the natural born abilities to pull it off compared to those who do.

Last edited:
I think that's a slight misrepresentation/exaggeration of how genes interact within your body and the environment, but your overall premise is largely correct. Some people do have more natural ability than others.

If you're not gifted, you'll probably be fine if you're born into a family whose income is in the top percentile of wherever you are.

Shit cope the only genetic gift you need is a good bone structure. Drug addicted homeless chad will fuck your bitch even if your the worlds best uglysportstar.

Formula 1 drivers are usually manletts.

Shit cope the only genetic gift you need is a good bone structure. Drug addicted homeless chad will fuck your bitch even if your the worlds best uglysportstar.

Formula 1 drivers are usually manletts.

Hey now, I never said being good looking wasn't a genetic gift....thats the best genetic gift you can have, because it opens the door for easy work and easy resource gains (modeling etc), as well as easy social gains (lots of sex)

inb4 the guy who always goes on about the driverlicense pill

I'm genetically poisoned

99.999999999% of driver license holders would crash and die attempting to go at 400kph

very true. the 'just work hard' canard will fall eventually. use real HARD talent to get your 5 minutes of fame or you don't even exist.

a cool guy tbh.

You still need a green light if you are gifted at something. If your family and people around you don't care about your interests, your potential as good as no existant.

You still need a green light if you are gifted at something. If your family and people around you don't care about your interests, your potential as good as no existant.

Yes. Actually the guy in the video I posted in OP. His father was obsessed with car races and he pushed him very young into kart racing. If his dad didn’t care about racing the guys talent would have gone unknown, and he would have had a completely different life, most certainly much worse. He 100% has gifted natural talent aswell a starting super young, but it still natural talent, nobody becomes a F1 racer without gifted natural talent, it isn’t something you just work hard for, you need to have reaction skills out of world

Yes. Actually the guy in the video I posted in OP. His father was obsessed with car races and he pushed him very young into kart racing. If his dad didn’t care about racing the guys talent would have gone unknown, and he would have had a completely different life, most certainly much worse. He 100% has gifted natural talent aswell a starting super young, but it still natural talent, nobody becomes a F1 racer without gifted natural talent, it isn’t something you just work hard for, you need to have reaction skills out of world
On the topic I can recommend book Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell.

tbh I am talented at composing but I started too late and with no teaching you need to learn that stuff since a child to be a full composer, maybe I could write popular music or film scores but not a great composer

Agreed, hard work is useless meme that needs to go, genetics decide how good or bad you'll be in something for like 90%

well, I started fapping at like 6. does that mean Im expert fapper?