Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you aren't Chad what's the point of living

R

righteouscel

-
Your always gonna end up getting cucked and cheated on for no reason. not only that you have to do astronomical levels of simping and betabuxxing to even get them to begin with. I believe that if you have to try to get women it's already over as Chad doesn't need too.

There are plenty of normies that get laid, although that number is decreasing by the year

Coping with rice dominance in the World Cup, mang :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

There's more to life than sex and women. Get your human interaction needs from friends, workout and studymaxx those are my copes

Sub 8 theory is myopic in nature; though Chads indeed live life on administrator mode, virtually being able to do anything without any serious consequences or repercussions, life as a normie or above isn't as doomed as actual subhumans and sub 5 males must experience... :feelswhat:

JFL at the sub 8 theory; yeah, obviously HTNs and other normies can literally never get a foid and are doomed to trueceldom, just like us! :feelstastyman:

I'm always doubtful of those who propose this inane drivel; I simply suspect them as another larping MTN/HTN who can't be bothered to stop LARPing like actual subhumans, and have most likely failed/rejected prior experiences with foids... :feelsclown:

Though if foid's standards ever do skyrocket up to that level, itll be entertaining to see the male uprising towards the bluepill and hypergamous degeneracy, and the confirmation of what we've known all along as more and more accept it's over. :feelsjuice:

Something much more understandable would be the point of life if a subhuman. :feelsugh:

Something much more understandable would be the point of life if a subhuman. :feelsugh:
Normies just do sophisticated prostitution and their women will never love them.

Normies just do sophisticated prostitution and their women will never love them.
Foids can still be attracted to normies, but at a much looser bond and level. :feelsjuice:

An odd belief. If you are average or below average, you actually have to try and attract women. Who cares what Chad is doing? Are you honestly telling me that you wouldn't swap places with a normie who has a girlfriend? Betabuxxing is normal in a sense.
I would but just for the sex and companionship but my point is that it's a losing battle in which the women is held at a higher value than you ultimately cucking you and getting a lesser used up version of her who is gonna go fuck Chad.

Last edited: