Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are working you are a betabux regardless if you have a foid or no

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Picture that, you pay taxes that fund whores life's, single moms, and diversity hirees, you pay to fund single moms and female car insurance (men pay more but females crash more often)

Foids don't need betabux, government forces you to be a betabuxx

If you are working you are automatically cucked

Those illegal immigrants who get paid by cash avoid this but get healthcare and food banks etc benefits from your pocket

Wageslaves are cucks

Picture that, you pay taxes that fund whores life's, single moms, and diversity hirees, you pay to fund single moms and female car insurance (men pay more but females crash more often)

Those illegal immigrants who get paid by cash avoid this but get healthcare and food banks etc benefits from your pocket

Wageslaves are cucks
It's like forces beyond me are conspiring to kill me or something.

Based.

If 20% of my income is redistributed, then 20% of pussies must be redistributed as well.

It's like forces beyond me are conspiring to kill me or something.

Another reason not to get a job

Based.

If 20% of my income is redistributed, then 20% of pussies must be redistributed as well.
If she has sex 60 times per-month, she must have sex with incels 12 times per-month

Last edited:
I can't break free from the clutches of fuckdom. Wageslaving is a must for my family.
Same here. Need to get a job soon. Also need to wageslave to support my car hobby.

Same here. Need to get a job soon. Also need to wageslave to support my car hobby.
Please don't do fast food. It will send you down a spiral, and it's honestly horrible.

Please don't do fast food. It will send you down a spiral, and it's honestly horrible.
I won’t. Gonna try to get a basic job in the medical field with my basic certification, but if that job is too insufferable, I’m gonna get a nightshift warehouse job or work in a factory nightshift probably

Also, I’m nice to fast food workers when I buy fast food unlike some dickhead customers who are assholes for no reason

I work part time and unironically don't even earn enough money to be taxed :feelzez:

Also, I’m nice to fast food workers when I buy fast food unlike some dickhead customers who are assholes for no reason
I don't know why people are so mean. I guess they are just going through a lot at the moment. Hopefully all of this suffering leaves us when we die, and we can all return to a blissful state of peace and serenity.

I work part time and unironically don't even earn enough money to be taxed :feelzez:
Part time is the way to go. It gives you more free time, and at the same time allows you to make some spending money on the side.

Part time is the way to go. It gives you more free time, and at the same time allows you to make some spending money on the side.
Yeah I live with my parents and don't spend much, I don't really need much more

I don't know why people are so mean. I guess they are just going though a lot at the moment.
Don’t give them that much sympathy. They are not like us. Many of them feel no empathy and enjoy being cruel for no reason, even if their lives are going well.
Hopefully all of this suffering leaves us when we die, and we can all return to a blissful state of peace and serenity.
I hope this is true. We deserve an eternity of bliss and pure enjoyment after all we went though

It's a smart way to live. Money isn't everything, and time is more valuable imo :feelsthink::bigbrain:

I have to work full time when I start a job soon. My dad died, and we need the money. My car hobby also gets expensive, so need to work enough to afford it

I have to work full time when I start a job soon. My dad died, and we need the money. My car hobby also gets expensive, so need to work enough to afford it
That sucks man, the worst part about working full time is how much free time you lose. I can imagine having a car hobby being expensive as well, I'm glad anything I'm interested in is relatively low cost

That sucks man, the worst part about working full time is how much free time you lose. I can imagine having a car hobby being expensive as well, I'm glad anything I'm interested in is relatively low cost
Having cheap hobbies is good. Unfortunately, cars are my spergy interest, and it’s one of the only things that brings me joy. Jfl, my muscle car is sitting in the driveway right now broke down

Having cheap hobbies is good. Unfortunately, cars are my spergy interest, and it’s one of the only things that brings me joy. Jfl, my muscle car is sitting in the driveway right now broke down
Everyone needs their copes to keep them going

Wageslaves are cucks
i will agree betabuxxing is gay. such is why I make sure I pay as little tax as possible, I'm not a W-2, I work for myself, I use every deduction and debt tool possible to minimize my taxable income and I live in a state with no income tax, etc.

You can approach income like an autist, even though it is draining and taxing in its lower stages. It definitely does not bring happienss. but it alleviates the pain of finance a lot. being broke will increase your suffering. NEETing is cool and all but it's a form of suffering when you can't do some of your desired copes, expenses keep coming at you, and you can't "steal from the system" or rely on parents and others charity as much to fund your neet life.

you can view workers and as slaves for money, sure, you can view businessmen and high paid workers as well paid slaves/providers, sure. but one fact is, the pain of being broke and the risk of being so broke that you HAVE to work or beg for money to EAT outweighed the pain of their jobs/income.

the question for you, do you feel enough pain living as a NEET? are there copes you can't do? is living in a comfortable box but not being able to buy certain things, do certain things, or pay for natural life expenses more painful than just going to work? is it going to be more painful in the future? will your funds run out? will you go homeless?

perhaps you don't feel enough pain yet. perhaps you have generous parents and you don't HAVE to work to exist yet. and if you never do congrats. Just remember all the people in the economy didn't really choose to "work and pay taxes". they have no CHOICE. that's the point of survival. you eat or you don't eat. you can enjoy starving, you can sufer to eat, or you can try to apply your intelligence as a non-neurotypical and make it so eating doesn't require so much hunting.

Last edited:
Are Walgreens,CVS good ?
What are some good places to work?
I'd recommend any place where you don't have to deal with people. Maybe like a subhuman warehouse job, or as a stocker.

If you're paying taxes and living in the west, yes. This is another reason men in the west should passportmaxx.

I'd recommend any place where you don't have to deal with people. Maybe like a subhuman warehouse job, or as a stocker.
Thank you for the advice
But those jobs kill you physically too.