Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are upset about inceldom you are not blackpilled.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
If you care about getting laid you are not blackpilled. You are redpilled. You are still trying to work the system. You still care about having a virgin, loyal wife. If not that, then you want to control your ex Stacy. Lol. Listen buddy, since the conception of online dating, it's BEEN over for a while.

Get with the program. Forget about the degenerates. You are torturing and killing yourself every day you mind them. Mind Allah SWT. They will face a wrath beyond our comprehension, and surely beyond theirs. If they knew what preceded their degeneracy, they would have already become a follower of Allah SWT. 

A comment i made earlier that corresponds to this:

Tinder expirements. Women throw themselves at self proclaimed nazis and child molesters. Personality does not matter. If you are not 6'3" with a jawline created from that of pure marble, you have no business to try and happily assimilate with women in sexual relationships, let alone emotional.

Think about it. These people have no faith in God. You could be Jesus H. Christ himself in the second coming, women would ignore you and slander you to be able to sleep one night with Chad rather than have eternal salvation. 

These women do not care about repercussions in this world. They do not care about you, religious or not. Religious ones will care about Allah SWT above all (rightfully), or they will not care about you and only themselves. The ones that faithfully believe are an endangered species. In fact, I'd say absolutely extinct in the west.

There is no point in chasing this life. Consider it over before it happened. 

If I had the chance to become Chad right now, I wouldn't. I don't care about this world. I don't want to participate in degenracy. I only seek salvation. This is the true blackpill.

There are those who realize that Stacy fucks Chad. Exactly. So why would you try to work with it or change it? Why would you speculate for government provided wives? It's all over regardless.

https://quran.com/35/6

Why are you talking about Allah? Islam isn't a good religion for Incels, unless you're trying to be clever and use it to get yourself an arranged marriage or something.

The only reason why Islam exists is because Muhammad (an ultra-chad) wanted to conquer the Middle East, fuck all the women he could get his hands on, and lead his Chad buddies around murdering and taking loot. He was smart enough to tell his followers to not bother using birth control when they fucked their sex slaves, so this resulted in lots of new Muslims who kept spreading all over the place, killing people, taking their stuff, and fucking more women. Islam is the ultimate brutal Chad-religion.

atomic blackpill itt

SilentSoup said:
Why are you talking about Allah?  Islam isn't a good religion for Incels, unless you're trying to be clever and use it to get yourself an arranged marriage or something.

The only reason why Islam exists is because Muhammad (an ultra-chad) wanted to conquer the Middle East, fuck all the women he could get his hands on, and lead his Chad buddies around murdering and taking loot.  He was smart enough to tell his followers to not bother using birth control when they fucked their sex slaves, so this resulted in lots of new Muslims who kept spreading all over the place, killing people, taking their stuff, and fucking more women.  Islam is the ultimate brutal Chad-religion.
If you think that's true. 

There's a Hadith about Julaybeeb. Muhammad SAW was no Chad.

Muhamad was Chad, my brother.
6ft tall, white skin, extremely handsome.
https://www.quora.com/What-did-Muhammad-look-like-Are-there-any-reasonably-contemporary-sources-that-describe-the-mans-appearance

That’s probably why they don’t want us depicting him : millions of incel Arabs don’t need to know they’re following a tall light skin chad.

even Christ is depicted as chad

nausea said:
even Christ is depicted as chad

by what standard?

Christ is an all forgiving benevolent being of God according to the scriptures. As far as we know, he didn't look like any chad. he was a browncel. at that time, looks meant little. everything was based off skill and survival. when some dude comes out of a virgin mother and multiplies bread and fish, everyone will love him.

That charm is gone now. why are there so many unfaithful (unreligious) people? because their view is short sighted. they want everything now, they want it today. like i said on one post, stacies would throw away the idea of following Jesus if he came down in the second coming to give eternal salvation if it meant spending the night with chad. thats all it is. its whores. God has warned us about this in EACH Abrahamic prophecy. today, we see the signs of judgement day. it is multiplying EXPONENTIALLY.

by chad, i envision a guy who looks irrisistable but could be an absolute fucking nobody personality wise or intelligence wise. thats all that is. Muhammad and Jesus peace be upon them were beyond that. Allah SWT is nothing near that in comparison and makes me sick to even come close to equating the two.

supremegentlemancel said:
Muhamad was Chad, my brother.
6ft tall, white skin, extremely handsome.
https://www.quora.com/What-did-Muhammad-look-like-Are-there-any-reasonably-contemporary-sources-that-describe-the-mans-appearance

That’s probably why they don’t want us depicting him : millions of incel Arabs don’t need to know they’re following a tall light skin chad.

bruh no hes not lightskinned lol. did you even read that quora page? brown eyes, curly sandpaper hair, >[font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,]5′ 11″ to 6′ tall[/font]

Just watch this though, please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aCclf8IUvA&t=3s "The Story of the Ugly Man" Muhammad SAW literally married an incel to a familie's beautiful daughter. though he is gone now. this stuff, with the way this society is going, this story of Julaybeeb won't be happening anymore. these people, even some Muslims, dont care. a lot poorly follow him. me included.

youve missed the reason he is not depicted. its because as humans we should NOT care about appearences. we should ONLY care about acts and good deeds.

You know what stage we're at today brother? everyone cares about appearences. I'm sure youve seen the two blackpill expiriments with chads, one a child molester, one a nazi, and an ocean of women throwing their morals in the fucking dumpster faster than you can say "tinder sluts". These are the days of judgement day. its beyond apparent. open your mind and listen to what the believers say.

Jesus basically said to get your dick wet before you die because there aint gonna be none of that in heaven.