Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you are under 6’ this is how all women see you

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You might as well be a jestermaxxed midget. Sure she’ll dance with him but tee hee the whole time and absolutely no touching. This is how women see men under 6’, non negotiable.

Danced with a woman, mogs me

Lmao at the jestermaxxed manlet :feelskek: pretty sure he thinks he will fuck her if he jestermaxxs enough

6 feet is a cope. It's 6'1 now
full

Good fapping material op thanks

If you're not taller than her in 6-inch heels it's over

The difference in smv is enough to melt the earth's core

Im not human for being under 6ft

F-five nine and up is not your height its just p-personality man! Quit trolling bro, you're trolling! :feels:

Although I hate latinas and their preferences, they're pretty nice.
They act like moms most of the time.
Mommy gf's.

It never began for midgetcels.

Still isn’t enough for me to get laid though
I know. But being a Saxon (being native to North Europe in general) is cool tbh ngl.

I know. But being a Saxon is cool tbh ngl.
Saxons are pretty cool tbqh, I’ve also got that Norse and Norman blood. Not that it matters, Anglo foids are too picky and will never date me just because of cool heritage. They’d rather fuck foreign Chads. It’s over for Saxoncels like me.

Just lock yourself inside and post on .co theory

Saxons are pretty cool tbqh, I’ve also got that Norse and Norman blood. Not that it matters, Anglo foids are too picky and will never date me just because of cool heritage. They’d rather fuck foreign Chads. It’s over for Saxoncels like me.
Foids are animals. They don't understand things like lineage, history, hertiage, etc. They are more animals than humans. They always need to be dominated by their male relatives.

Foids are animals. They don't understand such things like lineage, history, hertiage, etc. They are more animals than humans. They always need to be dominated by their male relatives.
Couldn’t have put it better myself. They have no loyalty to a tribe or group like a man does because if that group is defeated she can always offer her hole to the victors. Damn whores.

Still gets me. She could touch him once. Not even for a second.