Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you are ugly even your friends don't respect you

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Even if you have friends, they will never treat you equally. You will always be butt of every joke, treated like shit and expected to accept it unconditionally. In order to stay in that friendship circle you will have to play the role of an ugly loser, or even a weirdo. Even if you are socially savvy enough your extrovert behavior will only be viewed as weird assertiveness of "that ugly guy". I had some friends throughout my life and they always treated me like shit, like I'm complete garbage, making fun of me to elevate themselves socially. Also they always tried to stay away from me as much as possible when in public, or just tried to put me down or dissociate themselves from me through cruel jokes.

Even worse if you are ugly + autistic, which is often the case, because ugly people get treated like garbage their whole life which makes them autistic in the first place, or fate simply fucks them up even further by making them ugly + autistic/retarded.

Anyway, it never began. The only thing we have is hatred, and nothing else. Fuck, even my family always treated me like garbage and a black sheep. It never began.

Height and frame are what counts when it comes to male friends respecting you. Face isn't all that important unless you have absolutely cherubic little twink face.
And yes autism would be an issue also I reckon.

Thats why i dont have friends. Im not gonna be a cuck and let them treat me like shit

those aren't friends

Exactly, while the halo effect is real, real male friends give limited importance to physical appearance, at least it was my experience. The problem is, they must be not too far from your looks level and they're extremely scarce in numbers. Femoids have always crucified me at any given chance, and since society revolves around them, I have very few friends.

While gymcelling and bulking up doesn't solve everything, it helps to project power and respect to an extent.

friends are good cope bro. isolation will fuck you sooner or later.

the thing is most people are retards. what you need are friends that are even more incel than you because they know the pain, too.

jokes on you ive never had one :feelsokman:

legit no point in having normie friends as a sub 4

Fake friends are your real enemies.

we respect you bro

I don’t have any so that’s one less thing to worry about

Can you give any examples?

The solution is very simple - Make ugly friends.

Fuck friends. INCEL ALLIANCE

While male friends don't really care about your appearance on a personal level, the problem is that so many guys these days subscribe to the "hoes before bros" mentality. There have been so many times when incel-tier men have gotten kicked out of their circle of friends because someone in the group was orbiting a femoid and the femoid demanded that the cuck "make da bad incel man go away" in order for him to keep his orbiter status.

I went through the same thing you did. The failo effect is ingrained into all humans. Everyone hates ugly people. That's why everything is cope except rope. Once you learn how to rate faces it completely ruins social interaction. What is a 1/10 acne ridden recessed chin subhuman even supposed to do. Is he going to play smash with his 3-4/10 friends that barely made it, so they have planklets and landwhales for girlfriends, that say you suck if you lose and get angry if you win.

Friend is another term with a fallacious context/ no real existence.
Much like the understanding of soul. Like the term "third eye". it may exist as an abstract but really there is no concrete thing.
In reality, there are only people who are invested in you for your primal capital (looks, money, status, power, dominance, etc) or those who are just putting up with you, using you for an agenda, rejecting you.

Yes people have a mutual fondness for eachother and so they stay with eachother. But the bigger issued-idea behind the "friend" connotation is implied that people enjoy eachother's company in the spirit of human togetherness. No one does that. It's all about egotistical gain.We don't inherently value one another. Everything is battle/ war level intensity.