Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are ugly, are you truly meant to reproduce?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
A priest could argue that if you are ugly, you shouldn't aim for sexual reproduction. Your only hope and goal should be to join God in the afterlife.

Ugly men trying to compensate for their looks and worm their way into a woman's bed usually brings a lot of social problems (corruption, wealth inequality, crime) because the chosen way is often money and power. And they pass on their ugly genes to other people, therefore merely kicking the can down the road.

From a Christian perspective, ugly men aren't entitled to reproduction. I mostly agree with that, given the slim chance of genetic recombination.

From an atheistic standpoint, I believe that physically or mentally inferior people should not reproduce. A quality life without children should still be possible though.

This has been talked about a lot.

More from the perspective of why your folks would bring you into this world without much chance to have a mate

In India, they arrange marriages, and so those people have a chance

I personally wont be having kids

No fucking deal that im gonna have a son struggling with a bald head at age 20

"being entitled to anything" unfourtunately nothing isnt going to change if you are ugly and do get pussy reproduce at your own risk / i doubt their would be a actual euginics program where uggos cant breed / are euthanized

To add to the Christian perspective, celibacy is considered a good thing. Though Christians are not called specifically to be celibate, and non-celibate Christians are not to be rebuked (so long as they marry before sex), they are praised higher than those who are.

We are called to reproduce, so actually, all men are meant to reproduce.

no

your weak genes are supposed to be erased from the gene pool. This is why people have no sympathy for ugly men. They deep down wished we were dead but instead they use us for our resources

No. DNA analysis shows than only 1 in 5 men got to reproduce in history. Nature meant for us to die without passing on our genes.

No, I shoulda never been born in the first place. I was an accident and my parents were ugly as shit and too old to have healty kids anyway

Short answer: no
Long answer: not really...

no

your weak genes are supposed to be erased from the gene pool. This is why people have no sympathy for ugly men. They deep down wished we were dead but instead they use us for our resources

Chads don't even reproduce with rosties tho, they take birth control then wait until their 40's to betabux a cuck, so not only will the femoid's eggs be of low quality, the male she gets the semen from is also a low quality bluepill cuck. The way things are now are completely degenerate. I don't know how you claim to be religious while advocating for it, and incels should just accept not being able to have sex. Also, chads and stacys have ugly kids all the time, and two ugly parents have attractive children, and sometimes one child is attractive and the second child isn't. Intelligence and strength are the most important genes, stupid whores and their superficial lookism elitism has to go.

Of course not.

Yeah. The reproductive disenfranchisement of men is the greatest crime of the sexual revolution.

Every man is entitled to pair off with his looksmatch. You're born with a dick, and it's your birthright to use it.

Ugly men trying to compensate for their looks and worm their way into a woman's bed usually brings a lot of social problems (corruption, wealth inequality, crime) because the chosen way is often money and power.
Society was more equitable and more free of crime prior to the sexual revolution.

It doesn't matter, all humans are born to reproduce, that's the only goal

Just look at the third world, all of these fuckers are reproducing. If they're reproducing, so should everyone here x 100

Yeah. The reproductive disenfranchisement of men is the greatest crime of the sexual revolution.

Every man is entitled to pair off with his looksmatch. You're born with a dick, and it's your birthright to use it.

Society was more equitable and more free of crime prior to the sexual revolution.

Just look at the third world, all of these fuckers are reproducing. If they're reproducing, so should everyone here x 100

I'm genuinely ugly and short, why should I pollute the gene pool?

:feelsokman:

I agree that it should also apply to ugly women. Ugly women who insist on having children may commit a mild sin of pride.

This is the goal only from the nihilistic and relatively new perspective of Darwinism. For most of human history, religion ruled, and Christianity actually praised celibacy more than reproduction.

Ugly women are allowed to reproduce, so why aren't I?

I agree that it should also apply to ugly women. Ugly women who insist on having children may commit a mild sin of pride.
Almost all femoids over 30 without makeup are ugly. I guess the single ones should be paired off with the incels.

Just fucking lol at reproducing in this day and age. The world's overpopulated beyond capacity, the environment's going to hell in a hand-basket, and the chances of seeing your offspring suffer increase exponentially with every passing year.

Reproduction (unless it's a very wealthy Chad and Stacy couple) = EXTREMELY LOW IQ

For most of human history, religion ruled, and Christianity actually praised celibacy more than reproduction.
They praised celibacy among the most intelligent people, the clergy. Which really tells you something about Christianity.

They praised celibacy among the most intelligent people, the clergy. Which really tells you something about Christianity.
Christianity knew that intelligence wasn't the winning combo for seducing girls anyway

The more I learn about Christianity, the more wisdom I discover.

Just fucking lol at reproducing in this day and age. The world's overpopulated beyond capacity, the environment's going to hell in a hand-basket, and the chances of seeing your offspring suffer increase exponentially with every passing year.

Reproduction (unless it's a very wealthy Chad and Stacy couple) = EXTREMELY LOW IQ

High IQ post.

Eugenics is the way of the future, constant unregulated reproduction only creates more problems and eventually will run its course.

I deserve to re produce I'm no uglier than the people I see on the street on a regular basis

my parents apply a lot of pressure on me and my brother to get married and have kids. My brother is the taller of the two, so I will leave that task to him and keep money in my pocket

Only if you're high IQ tbqh.
What is IQ worth honestly?

If I had a choice between spending two hours with a very pretty girl who likes me (genuinely) and two hours with an ugly bitter man spilling his bile on politics, I would choose the girl and so would most people.

A priest could argue that if you are ugly, you shouldn't aim for sexual reproduction. Your only hope and goal should be to join God in the afterlife.

Ugly men trying to compensate for their looks and worm their way into a woman's bed usually brings a lot of social problems (corruption, wealth inequality, crime) because the chosen way is often money and power. And they pass on their ugly genes to other people, therefore merely kicking the can down the road.

From a Christian perspective, ugly men aren't entitled to reproduction. I mostly agree with that, given the slim chance of genetic recombination.

What if god rejects you, though?

intelligence wasn't the winning combo for seducing girls
Unfortunate reality

Men have the power to guide human evolution but we leave it in the hands of women with their primitive minds.

Morality is irrelevant when it comes to evolution. Whatever method someone uses to procreate, it's all the same in the end.

Women may prefer intelligent, good-looking, healthy men - but she may still be impregnated with a rape-baby. Maybe the smart man gets his brains bashed in by the local bully, and now the bully's DNA flows through us instead of Einstein's.

I have no love for humanity, or any of the human-traits we collectively value, so I'm fine with us devolving back to neanderthals or whatever. I only care about myself.

Evolution doesn't play nice; you get what you want by hook or by crook.

you are at least meant to be loved, if not to procreate.

What is IQ worth honestly?

If I had a choice between spending two hours with a very pretty girl who likes me (genuinely) and two hours with an ugly bitter man spilling his bile on politics, I would choose the girl and so would most people.
But you don't need a super model. I'm sure you'd consider the average woman pretty, so why can't an average woman enjoy the company of an average intelligent man? I rather hang out with an average smart girl than an average dumb one.

Men have the power to guide human evolution but we leave it in the hands of women with their primitive minds.
That needs to stop, for the good of us and the good of the femoids.

Kek. Ugly is relative to people. 5/10 will be ugly to a 10/10 while good looking to a 2/10. Everybody was meant to reproduce. That is why we have reproductive organs.

women are selective and only want the best genes for their offspring so no

women are selective and only want the best genes for their offspring so no
Who cares what they want. I want a prime stacy but we can't all get what we'd like.

People who have kids are sinners because most people will burn in eternal hellfire. If you have children then you are risking them burning in Hell for all eternity. Therefore from a Christian perspective procreation is a sin.

People who have kids are sinners because most people will burn in eternal hellfire. If you have children then you are risking them burning in Hell for all eternity. Therefore from a Christian perspective procreation is a sin.
Checkmate christians.

Mankind is better off with Wolfgang Pauli, Niels Bohr and Einstein reproducing than Chad.

So yes, ugly guys are meant to reproduce. Lot of gym teacher ex-chads with barely literate chad sons who are just more "in the way" people as Bill Bur would say

Checkmate christians.
That was somewhat hyperbolic of me, obviously it isn't considered a sin to have children. But I still find it funny there aren't many anti-natalist christians when they believe in Hell and that you aren't suppose to care for the things of this world (procreation).

If you are ugly and can reproduce you probably have some smart survival genes worth passing along

Who cares what they want. I want a prime stacy but we can't all get what we'd like.
yes but women have the choice we dont

yes but women have the choice we dont
That's why we need to fight for our right to have a choice too. Fuck those whores getting ahead on men's expense.

Maaan fuck that. Fuckin go for it reproduce and shit if an incel can reproduce sure as fuck his offsrping can. I feel we underestimate ourselves. Buy a freakin wife from the east if you have to. If you manage to reproduce it's a sign you can and was able tosucceeded. So who cares how you look. Avoid rape though.