Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Are Ugly And Go On Omegle Video Everyone Will Disconnect You

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Ded srsly tried omegle video chat in a long time and found that everyone disconnects especially all the foids and one of them even laughed after seeing my face and disconnected , all the other ones just ignored, had a group of foids which didn't disconnect but they looked like trouble-makers who were probably high and were about to mock me, then there were a few guys who didn't immediately disconnect me. JFL it's over if you are ugly, if I was chad they would have all been super nice to me.

More suicide fuel, one girl said oh my god and another one pursed her lips together and moved it to the side, both disconnected after. It's over.

@PLA1092

Last edited:
Mogs me at being low inhib enough to show your face there.

Mogs me at being low inhib enough to show your face there.
Oh yeah, people will stay on longer seeing the ceiling than looking at my face. Another guy said oh you black and disconnected and one more said I know you from somewhere jfl.

Oh yeah, people will stay on longer seeing the ceiling than looking at my face. Another guy said oh you black and disconnected and one more said I know you from somewhere jfl.
He knows you from .is jfl.

I haven't been on Omegle video chat, but is it possible they just go through everyone that isn't immediately very interesting/attractive? :feelshehe:

You shouldn't be even that repulsive to normies and such, but I suppose they're just looking for one of those comedian types, and you being a sub 5 male for now only increases the chances of simply being swiped past on; I suppose it's expected with foids, them wishing for at least a HTN or above to conversate and gain validation from, the need for attention and to fulfill their own Chad-worshipping ego immediately apparent. :feelsclown:

lol i remember i used to prank people with manycam at omegle, i remember i used the recording of some random ethot and then i trolled people with gore

Last time I went on Omegle was about a year ago. The same thing happened to me. Brutal.

we will never experience the worship foids get on omegle

jester after jester, performing magic tricks, doing everything in their power to be funny, LTNs trying to angle-lighting-filter-hair-fashion-camera-jawflex-squintmaxx for them

catfishing on it with manycam is a deep blackpill

I went on omegle a long time ago. Most people skipped me but one fag from london talked to me for a while and called me cute. It made me blush like mad because it was the first time ever someone complimented me. Too bad I'm not a faggot.

I went on omegle a long time ago. Most people skipped me but one fag from london talked to me for a while and called me cute. It made me blush like mad because it was the first time ever someone complimented me. Too bad I'm not a faggot.
Fakecel, homos have female brains.

lolwut they are not at all hypergamous like women they will fuck anything just like straight men
Then why do homos have so many foid friends?

Last time i used omegle with video was back when i had long hair, and i got called a “mophead”

Ded srsly tried omegle video chat in a long time and found that everyone disconnects especially all the foids and one of them even laughed after seeing my face and disconnected , all the other ones just ignored, had a group of foids which didn't disconnect but they looked like trouble-makers who were probably high and were about to mock me, then there were a few guys who didn't immediately disconnect me. JFL it's over if you are ugly, if I was chad they would have all been super nice to me.

More suicide fuel, one girl said oh my god and another one pursed her lips together and moved it to the side, both disconnected after. It's over.

@PLA1092
Thats y I just beat my meat till banned, mang

lol i remember i used to prank people with manycam at omegle, i remember i used the recording of some random ethot and then i trolled people with gore
Unequivocally based.

Imagine journeying into normie realms like having video contact with people instead of just being an anonymous avi

100% relatable the same thing happens to me when I go to omegle

Do those fake camera feed programs still work these days? Maybe I could pretend to be a Chad if so.

Omegle is gay. Who the fuck wants to spend hours looking at fat guys and ugly dudes showing their cocks in the lame hope some foid will let you see her tits. Clown app!