Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you are trapped in a room with 10 women for 23 hours a day and they get to go outside for 1 hour a day, would they begin to be attracted to you?

Would they get attracted to you?

• Total voters
Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
Would they be attracted to the man they spend most if their lives with? Or would they use the one hour to fuck all the chads they can and return?

Are you technically the alpha/chad if you are the only male they know 23 hours a day? Or do you think they would try to kill you and escape to get back to chad-land?

The same can be said in every day life. It doesn't matter if you are the tallest, hottest guy in a room of 20 people. You have to be the hottest guy on a woman's tinder, instagram, in the street, at events,...

You can't just mog most people. You have to mog them all. Women hate seeing their men be mogged and humiliated, even once.

We need to control hypergamy in this world. In what world should a 5ft girl date a 6ft man? Who on earth should 5ft men date? 6ft supermodels?

We need equality for all men on earth. 6ft females and 6ft males together, short women and short men together. We have enough humans, everyone can get their looksmatch.

Nowadays, if you try to get with s girl and talk with her and the last moment before leaving with her, an attractive male enters the room and you stop existing.

You are dirt to women.

It's not worth it, guys. If I get a gf, cool, if not, meh, it's what I expected. It's not worth it to be an unmoggable machine to satisfy an average woman.

Maybe women will someday wake up when they see that the 6'4 muscular chad with 10 inch penis is preeeetty rare and that not all woman can have one and maybe they go down to chadlites at least, giving us a chance with at least deformed girls.

I would just overpower them.

No. They would use the 1 hour to find a chad.

I would just overpower them.
79CF0516 E937 4E28 A7D1 58FB1334B891

no.

if all the chads were dead or you were locked in 24hrs and you werent a truecel, you might stand a chance

Do not want to be trapped with ugly femorloids, I will get PTSD :/

Let them go to chad and leave me alone

Don't get greedy when Fritzlmaxxing bro. It's bad luck. (They might gang up on you)

There might be some lesbian stuff inside.

They would try to kill me while i'm sleeping. Yes foids are this pitiful.

We need equality for all men on earth. 6ft females and 6ft males together, short women and short men together. We have enough humans, everyone can get their looksmatch.

There might be some lesbian stuff inside.
This. Most of them would likely prefer to become lesbians to even thinking about giving a chance to me or any sub5 male.

I voted yes because they'd probably develop Stockholm Syndrome and thus believe they were in love with me as a result of this mental illness even though I technically wouldn't be abusing them as per the disorder's criteria ie Stockholm Syndrome afflicted are said to fall in love with their abuser over time as a result of imagining small acts of kindness from the abuser over time.

the last option shouldnt exist.Foids are too cowardly to end their lives