Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are taller than someone you automatically mog them.

Confessor

Confessor

Kill all Homo Nonsapien Africanus
"But but muh face muh hairline" :soy:
Not a single women out there cares for your recessed jaw, male pattern baldness or negative canthal tilt. Have you ever seen a woman on tinder say "sharped jawed men only" ? Tallness is like 80% of the blackpill.

Tallfags who are here are losers who failed on tutorial mode kek.

Seeing tallfags everyday is pure ERfuel for me, i can't take so much mogging

Height is life.

Not a single women out there cares for your recessed jaw, male pattern baldness or negative canthal tilt. Have you ever seen a woman on tinder say "sharped jawed men only" ? Tallness is like 80% of the blackpill.

Ive seen people taller than me who look like down syndrome balding subhumans and i think i mog them lol.But yeah it is 80-90% of blackpill.

If a man simply has to raise his head to look up at another man, that's an "ick" for women.

This is copium imo

Women don't type "sharp jawed men only" because it can be hard to put into words and explain what makes someone attractive. Prettyboys with prominent jawlines do much better with women than some tall ogres. You might disagree with that but that's how I see it

Women don't typically type "no bald men" either but that doesn't mean she would ever date a bald guy.

Height is the easiest to quantify because you can measure it. How do you measure a jaw? Or do you expect women to write in their tinder bios something like "your gonial angle needs to be 62 degrees"

This is copium imo

Women don't type "sharp jawed men only" because it can be hard to put into words and explain what makes someone attractive. Prettyboys with prominent jawlines do much better with women than some tall ogres. You might disagree with that but that's how I see it

Women don't typically type "no bald men" either but that doesn't mean she would ever date a bald guy.

Height is the easiest to quantify because you can measure it. How do you measure a jaw? Or do you expect women to write in their tinder bios something like "your gonial angle needs to be 62 degrees"
Yeah this guy is right though, what makes the heightpill worse than it is, is that its an objectively measurable and quantifiable thing.

Lets say you put me 5'5 manlet next to 6'5 ogre. You can objectively measure the mog, however lets say my jaw mogs him due to gonion angle or length of ramus. You aren't mogging someones ramus by 2 inches or gonial angle mog by 20 degrees or whatever lol but height is easy to measure and observe.

Face mogs but height is important to an extent.

Not to the extent you make up to be,they don't say " I want a guy with jawline" but a good looking guys is what they desire, they don't go in depth in details, all they use is cute, handsome etc, but they do like tall normies

5"10 Chad > 6"5 ogre

They don't say that because they're unable to quantify facial features.

I mog my ex-oneitis's boyfriend?

Correct. Female sexual selection can be seen a series of filters that have to be passed in order. Height is the very first one. Face, frame etc are still important of course but height is by far the most important factor. Most tallcels are either fakecels or victims of circumstance while all shortcels are trucels.