Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are tall and white youre a volcel

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I had a friend from school who was ugly as fuck, he had no chin and jawline, pale, acne, skinny and ginger also he was autistic as fuk he was a legit 4chan user and gamer nerd but he still got a hot girlfriend because he was 6'0 and white meanwhile im a kissless virgin. its truly over

I thought you said Jbw is a meme

Truth. The SMV just from being white cannot be understated.

If you are tall and white you can still be incel if your face is 3/10.

If you have an above 3 face + tall + white and still incel, then you have other problems...

Yup all tall whitecels are just volcel. They rather spam this forum claiming woe is me than actually go out there and find themselves a petite ethnic bitch.

Trust me there are circumstances that can strongly negate those advantages.

SKinny guys are incels even if they're tall/white.

nah you have to be at least avg looking

Yup all tall whitecels are just volcel. They rather spam this forum claiming woe is me than actually go out there and find themselves a petite ethnic bitch.
This entire forum is a pity party at every angle, and venting. Don't complain about people complaining about "woe is me" on a forum where that basically is the founding principle.

i can confirm from experience(knowing someone tall and white)

This entire forum is a pity party at every angle, and venting. Don't complain about people complaining about "woe is me" on a forum where that basically is the founding principle.
But for some people it is inevitable. Whats worse seeing a parapalegic complain about how he will never walk or a lazy person complaining he can't walk cause he is too lazy.

I'm 6'1, 178lb, white, a 4 facially probably, was a 6, pre jaw recession.

I think volcel is fair, I comsider myself a mentalcel cause ive had plenty of chances historically to pull and fucked them all up (legit suicidefuel looking back). Get interest from fatties and old people (I work retail), but no one young or not fat (my only prerequisites now). All my friends have dropped me cause im such a fuck up so I cant even go out anymore to test.

I had a friend from school who was ugly as fuck, he had no chin and jawline, pale, acne, skinny and ginger also he was autistic as fuk he was a legit 4chan user and gamer nerd but he still got a hot girlfriend
That shit dont add up. You must not be able to rate looks very well.

6'3.5 white, 23yo kv

god i wish height mattered as much as you deluded idiots think

Proofs:
Look at this lightbulb:
CpKdfAf.jpg

Just look at his jaw:
SsBFCgY.jpg

Are you honestly a fucking retard? Like race has anything to do with anything in the first place. First of all, white men are shit on constantly by mainstream media and are told to stfu all the time by leftist faggots, therefore, where do you think femoids go after then? Non-whites males. Most of school shootings are done by white males. Why you may ask? Because of our anti-white male culture. Also what's even considered "tall" in today's standards? Fucking lol. I'm 5'8" and white and my 6'1" white friend can't get a woman to even look at him. So please fuck off with this racebaiting bullshit.

Df3GqvV.jpg

"brb guize, tall n' white n' ready for flight!"

I'm tall and white wheres my hot gf buddy?

I'm not white but this gives me hope.