Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you are still young you can realistically get 6 inches of height

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★
Basically LL surgery gives you 3 and you can use 3 inches of shoe lifts. So if you are like 5'7 (SUBHUMAN MANLET) you will go to 6'1 which is enough I guess.

LL isn't viable for most

Don't have the money for surgery but I do plan to get shoe lifts

And as for lifts it definitely helps while you're outside but if you're eyeing for a girl it'd be over once you take off your shoes

it'd be over once you take off your shoes
Yeah except if you get to this point she is already attracted to you so you are not an incel

LL could make you a cripple

Basically LL surgery gives you 3 and you can use 3 inches of shoe lifts. So if you are like 5'7 (SUBHUMAN MANLET) you will go to 6'1 which is enough I guess.
I'm 5'7
so you're saying that I should torture myself through a painful and unreliable surgical procedure and despite doing so I also would need to still cheat looking like a fucking clown wearing lifts?
all while other guys were born 6'+ and will still mog me with their bone structure, which developed according to their height?
go back to the .org faggot, it's OVER don't you fucking understand?

LL is very risky but yes wearing shoelifts can definitely help depending on your default height

so you're saying that I should torture myself through a discomforting and reliable surgical procedure to get normal human height
I'm not telling you to do anything, retard. I'm telling you that you CAN (if you want) start looking human.

Not without HGH (if growth plates open) or LL.

3 inches with shoe lifts, you would look like a goblin. Realistically you can only get 1.5 inches max

Does if you start in your early teens.
Not necessarily, if your inherent growth hormone secretion is normal you'll never get past your DNA assigned height threshold

Yeah except if you get to this point she is already attracted to you so you are not an incel
She'll break off things in a heartbeat, foids are ruthless

(if you want) start looking human
and? my 6 fake inches will mean shit to he mental scars and traumas that I already have for living 25+ years as a manlet, faggot, it's over

And as for lifts it definitely helps while you're outside but if you're eyeing for a girl it'd be over once you take off your shoes
Not more than 3 inches. Shoe lifts completely throw off your proportions. They also giv you a poor posture and bust your knees as you walk in them. Realistically 2 inches the maximum you could fraud with 3.5-4 inch lifts since your weight compresses them.

and? my 6 fake inches will mean shit to he mental scars and traumas that I already have for living 25+ years as a manlet, faggot, it's over
Honestly if you have the means to undergo it without issues, you should but it'll never fill the void that has progressively developed in your heart

LL could make you a cripple
LL is very risky but yes wearing shoelifts can definitely help depending on your default height
LL isn't risky if you get it done from Dr Paley. He has done almost 25 thousand yes with the 3 zeros LL surgeries and has a 99% success rate. Even the ones that failed didn't die or anything. They just experienced some complications. He is expensive asf tho. Literally costs as much as a land rover to get LL from him

Two .org users have already gotten LL from him and gained 4 inches of height successfully

Not necessarily, if your inherent growth hormone secretion is normal you'll never get past your DNA assigned height threshold
That argument is supposed to be used towards nutritionfags.

LL isn't risky if you get it done from Dr Paley. He has done almost 25 thousand yes with the 3 zeros LL surgeries and has a 99% success rate. Even the ones that failed didn't die or anything. They just experienced some complications. He is expensive asf tho. Literally costs as much as a land rover to get LL from him
Wouldn't your torso then look a bit uncanny with longer legs, especially if you have a shit frame

How much?

That argument is supposed to be used towards nutritionfags.
Both admittedly. Not every short guy had a growth hormone deficiency.

Wouldn't your torso then look a bit uncanny with longer legs, especially if you have a shit frame
Yes that is the problem with many LL's I've noticed. You need to have a very specific body proportions and need to have exact ratios between your femer and tibia bone for it to look good. It doesn’t just stop there. Even head size, waist size, and hand/feet length often looks out of place. The ‘weird proportions’ from LL that gets talked about on here doesn't exist for most candidates tho since Dr Paley doesn't recommend lengthening it more than 3-4 inches.

Last edited:
Both admittedly.
Not really. Your body can't tell the difference between natural and artifical HGH, so your bones can grow larger and bigger than it's supposed to. It's similar to steroids.

Not really. Your body can't tell the difference between natural and artifical HGH, so your bones can grow larger and bigger than it's supposed to. It's similar to steroids.
I do agree with that. You'll never know unless you try but it doesn't guarantee results is what I'm trying to get across

Never gonna be able to run again

LL can even give you up to 6 inches safely, if you do it on both femur and tibia

Does if you start in your early teens.
Realistically nearly nobody is BPed while being an early teenager. HGH is cope and same goes for AI.

Only natural height matters lol. Ll is cope because it will cripple you and show lifts are retarded. Only natural height is important anything else is cope

Realistically nearly nobody is BPed while being an early teenager. HGH is cope and same goes for AI.
@veqdera @Therapywasawaste legit joined at 14.

@veqdera @Therapywasawaste legit joined at 14.
Both of them joined at 14?? How is that possible at 14 I barely cared about foids and was playing Fortnite all day. Wow man

Only natural height matters lol. Ll is cope because it will cripple you and show lifts are retarded. Only natural height is important anything else is cope
This tbh. If you wanna add a little height just get doc martens or af1s anything else is goofy.

This tbh. If you wanna add a little height just get doc martens or af1s anything else is goofy.
Yup exactly. There are legit influencers that use AF1s to fraud their height hahaha Bradley is a good example. Nigger claims to be 6’2 while he’s shorter than solid 6’1 Logan Paul and 6’2
Sneako.
B6A188B3 CC89 43D4 B992 A52723614B5A

Both of them joined at 14?? How is that possible at 14 I barely cared about foids and was playing Fortnite all day. Wow man
I started liking foids and jerking off at about 11.

First question is tf im getting 150k from, all to fuck up my proportions, and still get treated like a subhuman.