Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are still angry, you have NOT taken enough black pill!

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★
For me the black pill has been more of panacea. The more I learn about the shallowness of the mating game and the nature of woman, the more my resolve to avoid sex and relationships strengthens! In fact I feel lucky to have been born a weirdo loser fuck up, it protected me from the pitfalls of sex and the treachery of woman. I don't even hate woman, hating woman for being what nature programmed them to be is like hating a dog for barking and wagging its tail, or hating a sloth for being lazy. Tesla had it all figured out, he was a genius and so enlightened he was able to see the folly of the pursuit of sex and woman. Monks, priest, nuns, they can all see how the purtsuit of spiritual growth is much more fulfilling and rewarding than chasing after stinky genitals and the fleeting pleasures of the flesh. Black pill sounds like such a negative thing, but in reality it was what lead me to the light. If you are upset, down, and feeling lame, I implore you to double your black pill dosage until the hallucinations kick in, that's when you'll understand what the Teslas of the world understood long before we had centuries of wisdom compressed into convenient little truth capsules.

If you are upset, down, and feeling lame, I implore you to double your black pill dosage until the hallucinations kick in.

So you want me to delude myself into thinking that once i denounce sex/relationships/etc. i can achieve something to the caliber of Tesla or Newton?

So what's next? Take the double dose, then what?

low post count, made your account pretty recently, and talking complete nonsense? cucktears is that you??

No he is right that true blackpillers do not hate women

For me the black pill has been more of panacea. The more I learn about the shallowness of the mating game and the nature of woman, the more my resolve to avoid sex and relationships strengthens! In fact I feel lucky to have been born a weirdo loser fuck up, it protected me from the pitfalls of sex and the treachery of woman. I don't even hate woman, hating woman for being what nature programmed them to be is like hating a dog for barking and wagging its tail, or hating a sloth for being lazy. Tesla had it all figured out, he was a genius and so enlightened he was able to see the folly of the pursuit of sex and woman. Monks, priest, nuns, they can all see how the purtsuit of spiritual growth is much more fulfilling and rewarding than chasing after stinky genitals and the fleeting pleasures of the flesh. Black pill sounds like such a negative thing, but in reality it was what lead me to the light. If you are upset, down, and feeling lame, I implore you to double your black pill dosage until the hallucinations kick in, that's when you'll understand what the Teslas of the world understood long before we had centuries of wisdom compressed into convenient little truth capsules.

Based on this post, Wizchan.org would be more down your alley.

No he is right that true blackpillers do not hate women

The black pill is tough to swallow at first, but when you connect all the dotsits actually quite comforting. I'm not telling incels to let go of their hatred, but I know I'm not the only one who found liberation through the black pill instead of despair. Maybe anger is just a part of the process, but the freedom and relief that some of us find because of the black pill needs to be discussed as well.

Not going to read this fuckin post, because your an idiot if you think I can't be angry at all, in fact if your not angry or have chip on your shoulder than you are not blackpilled, it's the other way around retard

the thing is simple

unsatisfied desire is equal to pain and frustrstion

one you let the hate (understanding that some people are lucky to be chad and stacys and other are unlucky of being incels by upbriging,decisions,genetics or whatever reasons) and desire go because you know is imposible too get women for you,it gets better,not perfect like being tesla or daila lama

but better

Not going to read this fuckin post, because your an idiot if you think I can't be angry at all, in fact if your not angry or have chip on your shoulder than you are not blackpilled, it's the other way around retard

This. His coping is out of this world.