Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you are short - DO NOT measure yourself, the truth is depressing as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 36942
  • Start date
Deleted member 36942

Deleted member 36942

Banned
-
I stopped growing last year. My parents told me I was 5'6 which is the height I used for my ID card and my license. Upon getting blackpilled and measuring myself it turns out I'm not even 5'5 let alone 5'6; I'm 164.4cm which is 5'4.75.

That height is below average female height where I am.

Actually even if you think you're 6' don't measure, you're probably 5'10.75 or some depressing shit like that.

I get heightmogged by women at 5'9 every single day. Fuck this country.

what's really ironic is that a 5'4 guy can easily rap battle a 6ft hole let alone a 5 foot nothing one .

in a foid's memory if you're not her best chad experience then make yourself her worst traumatizing experience

Cute loli pictures! | Anime Amino

nonetheless welcome to the forum buddy boyo

I get heightmogged by women at 5'9 every single day. Fuck this country.
What country?
what's really ironic is that a 5'4 guy can easily rap battle a 6ft hole let alone a 5 foot nothing one .
True. My class has a 6'1-6'2 foid, I can't take being mogged by a foid like this. Having a rap battle with her in minecraft would be ideal.

been checking my height every week for 2 years. and ive seen no change lol. im still 165cm:fuk: but because of my retarded posture i appear like 161/162cm.

been checking my height everyday for 2 years. and ive seen no change lol. im still 165cm:fuk: but because of my retarded posture i appear like 161/162cm.
Mogs me by 0.6cm.

What country?

True. My class has a 6'1-6'2 foid, I can't take being mogged by a foid like this. Having a rap battle with her in minecraft would be ideal.
:feelskek:

true it's brutal being a manlet but only when women are the ones who's picking
it shouldn't be a big deal for a rapper
satisfying a hole should be an incel's last priority

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back