Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are reading this thread it's beyond over for you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39569
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39569

Self-banned
-
Most people don't even know what "incel" is.
Most people don't know about this forum.
Let alone spending their Christmas on this forum. :feelsXmas:

brutally over :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

Its over for IT too

Hopefully, I'm gonna die alone. :feelsLSD:

@Arescel hit 40k posts on Christmas, never began. :owo:

it's a sexless kinda Christmas

never began, we will rot to death on here alone

That was somebody's old avatar? Didn't know that :feelsthink:
I'm more annoyed by the fact that this study isn't doing justice to the state of the current situation; things are far worse than what's being implied. The study makes it seem like there's been "a slight change in trends" or something. Bullshit.

Men aren't just "not having as much sex as they used to". They're not having any sex for the most part. Inceldom is skyrocketing, foids are pickier than ever and growing more picky by the day, and if you're not an 8 or better as a man your only hope is betabuxing.

Foids, meanwhile, are having way more sex than ever. And it's all happening with Chad. Until this (the truth) becomes the dominant narrative, these studies aren't really accomplishing much.

Then why self hate and post about it?

I didn't post here on christmas, but that's not because I have a life, but because I had a programming streak

Most people don't even know what "incel" is.
Most people don't know about this forum.
Let alone spending their Christmas on this forum. :feelsXmas:

brutally over :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

We don't count old people in "most people."

A lot of young people are getting the idea, and quickly. If blackpill is spreading then the knowledge of incel spreads with it wherever it goes. Keep your chin up, and the fight on.

@Restart80 on suicide watch

Only because of all these irritating, boisterous normies that hang around on Christmas.

Yes, overall Christmas season is when I go on suicide watch.

Ah, yes. I suppose it has been used by multiple people come to think of it :feelshmm:
View attachment 554070
FrgbdRL1_400x400.jpg

I lurked on Christmas

Dinread... Just scroll'd down...

So their!

We don't count old people in "most people."

A lot of young people are getting the idea, and quickly. If blackpill is spreading then the knowledge of incel spreads with it wherever it goes. Keep your chin up, and the fight on.
Old people already had their prime, they're not actively looking for sex anymore.

Old people already had their prime, they're not actively looking for sex anymore.

Yes. My point is that Boomers are ignorant about Inceldom because most:
1) Had active sex lives in their youth, even most of their youth.
2) Are either married or coupled with old Boomer females, and/or no longer have much of a sex drive anyway. Few regret their youth.