Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you are reading this, murder all your family in real life.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
This thread is part of a social experiment, DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. I do not hate you, this is SARCASM. Please, DO NOT KILL YOURSELF.

what's the point of this thread?

Let's see all the schizos who still believe I'm some dangerous Mossad agent in Tel Aviv...

what's the point of this thread?
Hijo de puta. Es broma, es broma xD... GILIPOLLAS, mátate de una puta vez. Vale, ahora sí ya paro de actúar como un retrasado.

Hijo de puta. Es broma, es broma xD... GILIPOLLAS, mátate de una puta vez. Vale, ahora sí ya paro de actúar como un retrasado.
Brazilians dont speak Spanish

Brazilians dont speak Spanish
Me importa una polla lo que hables en casa, chaval.

Do not take it seriously, I'm just trying to perfect my social skills.

hola que tal Chimichanga taco bell queso el taco burrito de el marricon gato con carne estupido gringo de filla del puta senorito

hola que tal Chimichanga taco bell queso el taco burrito de el marricon gato con carne estupido gringo de filla del puta senorito
English is such a poor and confusing language, jokes aside. Yes, I do not need any high-IQ imbecile to come around and call me "spic" (I bet I'm more whiter than him). And I do not give a single fuck about how proficient I am.

You know? If I had a 'stormfront' retard in front of me, you think I wouldn't slap him hard enough (to the point of knocking him out)?