Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you are not short don't say height is not important

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
title retard don't talk about short incel smv and experience in life when you were never short or experienced it, I had to be mogged by every single man for years in a all white school and you don't know how brutal it is and i'm low tier normie too i never had real friends only people who i spoke to once in a while at school when there was nothing to do. I once tried approaching in middle school and i got the heightpill "sorry i don't like short guys teehee" over for short cels, fucking faggot tall fags crying about money when you can just moneymaxx and you make more then us short cels don't cope, You guys have infinite more luck then us short cels most of us are not chad or chadlite or high tier normie we are MTN and below or truecel but at our height its over. Don't forget boyos you can always learn moneymaxxing online you just need to spend the time and research, Not shitting on tall fags but just saying you guys know nothing about us shortcels (below 5'7) if you aren't below 5'7 you are normal and you need to stop saying you are short when you are not

Let me help you with this.

Retard, don't talk about short incel smv and experience in life when you were never short or experienced it. I had to be mogged by every single man for years in an all white school and you don't know how brutal it is.

I'm low tier normie too and I never had real friends, only people who I spoke to once in a while at school when there was nothing to do. I once tried approaching in middle school and I got the heightpill: "sorry i don't like short guys teehee". Over for shortcels. Fucking tallfags crying about money when you can just moneymaxx and you make more then us shortcels. Don't cope.

You guys have infinite more luck than us shortcels. Most of us are not chad or chadlite or high tier normie we are MTN and below or truecel, but at our height its over. Don't forget, boyos: you can always learn moneymaxxing onlinen you just need to spend the time and research. Not shitting on tallfags but just saying you guys know nothing about us shortcels (below 5'7) if you aren't below 5'7 you are normal and you need to stop saying you are short when you are not.
There you go.

title retard don't talk about short incel smv and experience in life when you were never short or experienced it, I had to be mogged by every single man for years in a all white school and you don't know how brutal it is and i'm low tier normie too i never had real friends only people who i spoke to once in a while at school when there was nothing to do. I once tried approaching in middle school and i got the heightpill "sorry i don't like short guys teehee" over for short cels, fucking faggot tall fags crying about money when you can just moneymaxx and you make more then us short cels don't cope, You guys have infinite more luck then us short cels most of us are not chad or chadlite or high tier normie we are MTN and below or truecel but at our height its over. Don't forget boyos you can always learn moneymaxxing online you just need to spend the time and research, Not shitting on tall fags but just saying you guys know nothing about us shortcels (below 5'7) if you aren't below 5'7 you are normal and you need to stop saying you are short when you are not
Also being taller means you get more raises and treated better by your bosses and coworkers, Don't cry to me for your excuses you faggots we all know you are fakecels, even if the men in your country are tall you can literally move to a different country and mog men there, I am literally 5'6 it's so over for me i mog nothing

Also being taller means you get more raises and treated better by your bosses and coworkers, Don't cry to me for your excuses you faggots we all know you are fakecels, even if the men in your country are tall you can literally move to a different country and mog men there, I am literally 5'6 it's so over for me i mog nothing
Hey man, I suppose you're talking about me because of my post "height doesn't matter". I didn't say height doesn't matter (it does), I linked to a video where a hypocritical female says height doesn't matter and then proceeds to reject the guy because of his height.

Hey man, I suppose you're talking about me because of my post "height doesn't matter". I didn't say height doesn't matter (it does), I linked to a video where a hypocritical female says height doesn't matter and then proceeds to reject the guy because of his height.
No i'm not talking about you lol also i saw your post and i know what you meant broseph

Get LL or shut up

Everyone here has already taken the heightpill, you're wasting words
Not everyone can live with broken legs for months retard, Some people don't have much money since they live in a chaotic family and have to leave as soon as they have enough so they don't fucking rope from the arguments and belittling

Get LL or shut up

Everyone here has already taken the heightpill, you're wasting words
Typical tallfag condescension even among incels. Burn in hell. You were blessed to be a non manlet and you think you know what real inceldom is
like :feelsree::feelsree:

if you aren't below 5'7 you are normal and you need to stop saying you are short when you are not
Being short is the worst other than some third degree burn or some rare nasty disease. The reason why is because it is very emasculating and there's no worse feeling than being mogged by children and foids. I just can't deal with it when I go outside so I just avoid life because of it, I just get supplies once a week or two and never leave my house. Height is everything.
Short and ethnic is a death sentence, and I'm both, and "god" (piece of shit if he ever existed) decided to add some skin issues.

Typical tallfag condescension even among incels. Burn in hell. You were blessed to be a non manlet and you think you know what its like :feelsree::feelsree:
He's a stupid faggot fakecel, He can clearly get surgeries on his tallfag face and not be incel but he's a stupid tallfag who likes to rot on here with actual truecels, I just want to kill all of these faggot fakecels

Height is a multiplier,it won't make your smv better if your face is ugly af.
Height for an ugly man is only good for heightmogging normies.Not for getting foids.

Nice try GrAYcel, I'm below average height in my country

I suggested it because I'm seriously considering getting it myself
A simple solution is to move you stupid fucking monkey use your tallfag brain

He's a stupid faggot fakecel, He can clearly get surgeries on his tallfag face and not be incel but he's a stupid tallfag who likes to rot on here with actual truecels, I just want to kill all of these faggot fakecels
They are no different than IT. They come here to feel better about themselves. Humans are truly deplorable

Height for an ugly man is only good for heightmogging normies.Not for getting foids.
I know but tallfags have easier time looksmaxxing they don't need to pay for shit they got free :feelsohgod: you know how brutal it is to pay for height? Why my nig manlet dad and turbo foidlet mother reproduced and made me i have no idea. They deserve death for making me go through what feels like a lifetime of pain and zoomer moggers

Stop lying man. Tallfags literally have no excuse, being below average facially can easily be balanced by being over 6 feet tall. Your a coping blue piller if you deny
Tall men live better lives than manlets :blackpill::blackpill: black pill 101

Microsoft Corporation
NASDAQ: MSFT
302.75 USD [UWSL]+6.44 (2.17%) today[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
48E35859 399F 4113 A163 A18E94042BC1
[/UWSL]

being below average facially can easily be balanced by being over 6 feet tall.
Balanced for heightmogging normies,not for getting foids.
Foids would rather be with a 5'10 ,5/10 avg face guy,than with a tall guy with a 1/10 face.

Height is important but never underestimate being NT.

There's no surgery if you have a horseface,you can't break your skull and reshape it.
But there is surgery for your legs,if your skull is not fucked up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvkQzUN4PN4&t=1s

That being said,i agree that height is important for feeling like a man.

Stop coping you faggot, even if all of that happens what do you think happens to the short guy? Cause it happens to both tall and short men but who do you think has more happiness and enjoys life more? the tall one you fucking coper stop trying to act like you can't succeed with women if you are taller then 5'10-6 foot even still if you are that height you can literally move anywhere in the 3rd world and slay THERE IS SO MANY OPTIONS FOR YOU TALL FAG STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE SHORT AND TALL PEOPLE ARE THE SAME INCELS YOU DUMB FAG Short incels can only looksmaxx as much as their height allows them to, If a incel is 5'4 and he does ll to get 2 and if hes lucky 3 inches and uses lifts or elevator shoes whatever the fuck you wanna say, The 5'10 or 6 foot incel what does he have to do? If he is ethnic use products to whiten it or find whores who like that race, Even if you are curry you can still slay if you are 6 foot you literally just need to put the work into moneymaxxing and you are good, You can't fix a horse face but you can't fix your height either and technology is getting better that is just cope because there will be ways to fix that horse face in the future, The only luck short men have is with height genetics even then if they are fully grown (growth plates closed) they can't grow at all, elevator shoes and lifts are cope too since you can be caught with them and mocked which ruins chances of ever getting pussy or head, We have nothing except limb lengthening which is literally such a dangerous surgery and costs so much money, You tall fags even pay less in face surgery depends on your face we have to pay 40-50k to get good safe lengthening surgery even then they barely get you any height like 2 inches or sometimes 3. tallfags are just mad because its the truth you tall fags are winning in every way (career/job) (dating) (slaying pussy) even making friends too i was a short midget piece of shit then i grew to 5'6 then frauded to elevator shoes to 5'7-5'8 then i actually made acquantinces who talk to me but still don't invite me to do anything or call me or text me, I'm a fucking loser because i was born and my short height makes my looksmaxxing basically useless if hypergamy gets worse and height requirement gets worse which it will because more and more males are getting taller in every place even SEA, Jfl i'm not even white pheno im a sand shit it never began for this truecel

If your not ugly don't say face is not important.

Obviously everyone is sensitive to their own problems. I seen many incels here claim that cystic acne on chad and he will still slay. They say that from the comfort of having maybe 1 or 2 small pimples in their entire life. They don't know the suffering. Obviously height matters, and face, and skin and hair. But shortcels are the MOST vocal group claiming no other problem exists except for shortness, and 6'2 ogre bald acnecel is not a 'truecel'

height is not important

5'7 is still short, that's like 1% percent of celebrity have this height. 173 is where became aceeptable

80% of tallfags can get sex with basic fat loss and grooming tbh

99% of tallfags could get sex with building a fake natty tier physique. Show me a single fit guy above 6ft1 who is an incel. Horsefacecel got tinder matches.

They are just lazy as fuck gaslighters.

and 6'2 ogre bald acnecel is not a 'truecel'
I dunno. I'm 5'10. I don't look brutal, yet I'm balding, my hair's thinning. Plus, I'm a framelet. My facial bones are very small. JFL.
So, such a dude mogs me to oblivion. I'm not saying he can't be an incel though.

Im 5'7 in Germany. :feelsrope:
Pray for me bros.

?? What is up with these “multiplier” theories going on, a foid would much rather fuck a tall ugly guy than a short ugly guy

If your not ugly don't say face is not important.
What if you're ugly and short so have perspective from both sides. Personally, I'd rather be a 3 and 6'0", than a 6 and 5'4"

99% of tallfags could get sex with building a fake natty tier physique. Show me a single fit guy above 6ft1 who is an incel. Horsefacecel got tinder matches.
Oh shit! you are right tall dudes benefit more from gymceling, on the other hand I think good looking but short dudes benefit more from locationmaxxing so….

As someone who is like percentile 45 at both of these things it gives me some nice insights in what should I focus for now :feelshmm:

What if you're ugly and short so have perspective from both sides. Personally, I'd rather be a 3 and 6'0", than a 6 and 5'4"
or a sub8 man under 5'7 or 5'8 i would be 6'2 and a 3 then sub 7 5'7 manlet, when girls see how small they are to you they are subhuman they don't know that a 5'5 krav maga firearm owner who trains alot can defend as much as a 6'2 guy as long as they are flexible and know their stuff tall guys also get worn out easier so i'd say a well trained 5'5 guy who knows how to dodge and throw good punches and palms, could technically win. You can't erase thousands of years of primate dna and evolution and the female subhuman brain which is narcissistic and very whorish they always look for better so even the tall guy will be left after they find a better face for a 5'9 or 5'10 guy if he's good looking, Even when they don't have children (condom, birth control) they still look for the most handsome tall guy they could find and fuck them for one night then they text norman and they talk and she puts him in a friendzone meanwhile norman is wondering why he can't put his dick inside of a girl even though his chadlite and high tier normie friends are telling him that they are fucking girls, All women are evil if you aren't tall, handsome or atleast normie tier and rich then they will tolerate you, If you are chad and tall you will get away with anything that norman can't do, Even chad can get away with rape so when the judge tries to convict him he's chad so halo effect means he will not be a danger to society according to these female judges.
Im 5'7 in Germany. :feelsrope:
Pray for me bros.
move to asia