Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you are not postmaxxing you are a cuck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
If I'm a cuck, it means I had sex at some point you fucking VIRGIN

Since ...

On the off chance that you are not postmaxxing during this season of lockdown, it plainly demonstrates that you have a real existence and you have different activities. (fakecel?)

On the off chance that you are not postmaxxing on an incel discussion, you are investing that energy in other normie exercises, and most normie exercises are vigorously bound with cuckery. Is it accurate to say that you are spending time with ""companions""? Lmfao, quit making a decent attempt to blend with normies, they will never consider you to be their equivalent.

Far more detestable, on the off chance that you are burning through your time on some gap as opposed to postmaxxing here, you ought to kys quickly, quit circling openings. Grow a spine.

Thanks buddy boyo, your writing is good.

English is my 4th language, so it's already over. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

actually I just run those words through thesaurus bot :feelshaha:

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back