Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you are not postmaxxing you are a cuck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Because ...
  1. If you are not postmaxxing during this time of lockdown, it clearly proves that you have a life and you have other things to do. (fakecel?)
  2. If you are not postmaxxing on an incel forum, you are spending that time on other normie activities, and it's a well-known fact that most normie activities are heavily laced with cuckery. Are you hanging out with ""friends""? Lmfao, stop trying hard to mingle with normies, they will never see you as their equal.
  3. Even worse, if you are wasting your time on some hole instead of postmaxxing here, you should kys immediately, stop orbiting holes. Grow a spine.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Keep postmaxxing buddy boyos.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Anyone who doesn’t post here on the weekend is a fakecel and should be banned

Jfl that first gif, it's over.

Posted 300 times today ngl new record for me

I will postmaxx

Postmaxing is the only legit cope

Postmaxing is the only legit cope

postmaxxers are gods

Postmaxxing is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystory. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of POSTMAXXER all i know he likes beer and postmaxxing

im working on it fren. just too autistic to think of good posts tbh

OP being based as always

i spend my day watching youtube and playing vidya when i can. dont go outside unless im buying something.

Postmaxx good

I promise I'll try to postmaxx even more.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Why do you post pic of my frog

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back