Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are not afraid of cameras you are not truly ugly

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
When I see a camera I react the same way a teacher reacts when she sees the quiet kid go for his backpack and pull out a weapon.

I feel extremely nauseous every time someone wants to take a picture of me for whatever reason knowing that I will have to make excuses while trying not to appear insecure.

I simply cant understand people who are supposedly ugly (theyre actually average) but spread their photos around like its nothing. Its obvious that its one big LARP. When you are truly ugly you dont want to be seen, you actually want to remain invisible.

Agreed, i also feel disturbed when i look at the mirrors.

i cannot have a phone (ive broken 3) cause of the camera app... and i once didnt look in the mirror for 3 months and cunts wh otake pics of themselves and say 'muh schizophrenia/muh anxiety' try and say they have it worse than people like me, haha :)

just stare at the floor tbh

I avoid cameras at all costs

And i hate those camera TVs that are displayed when you enter a store that shows you walking in

No cameras, no mirrors

i never look in mirrors under any circumstances but cameras are fine

if you've already accepted your ugly its good

I go full matrix mode and get out of the frame
giphy.gif

if you've already accepted your ugly its good
I will never be able to accept that. My mind refuses to give up and go full LDAR, I cant seem to extinguish that last bit of hope.

I have never took one picture of myself in my entire life, if you think I’m fucking joking I’m not. I have 0 pictures of my self my parents used to shout at me as why I never come to family gatherings and stuff to take photos so to save memories, I shouted at them and told them because I’m ugly and then they stopped bothering me like they wanted me to say that lol

If you are not afraid of eyes you are not truly ugly.

What does it mean if you cope by being extra goofy when you see a camera

fucking relatable. agree so much, i hate photos, i hate cameras i hate anything to do with that sort of shit. i hate when im in photos because i ruin a perfectly good photo by me being in there.

if i see a camera tryting to take shot i either go away or turn my back to it if the time is close