Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you are manbearpig maxxed

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
If you look like this its over for you.
He is high T but giga ogre and foids think he is that ugly that he isn't considered human by them anymore.
I kinda look like the manbearpig and people make fun of my looks often.
Its brutally over
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8 5

I look like this but without the cigar.

Meanwhile I'm this one:

Straight to the slaughterhouse :feelsrope:

Poor thing, imagine suffocating and some sadistic jerk feeding you for the lolz while you wait imminent death. No one cares for the fish, they are the incels of the animal world.

Poor thing, imagine suffocating and some sadistic jerk feeding you for the lolz while you wait imminent death. No one cares for the fish, they are the incels of the animal world.
It's like being killed by a cartel but applied to fish, brootal :cryfeels:

It's like being killed by a cartel but applied to fish, brootal :cryfeels:
Those videos freak the fuck out of me, the victims acting all calm like their mind cant comprehend what comes next, or maybe brain calms them down to ease the death.

Those videos freak the fuck out of me, the victims acting all calm like their mind cant comprehend what comes next, or maybe brain calms them down to ease the death.
They are just in so much fear about what's coming, that they internally speedrun through the 5 stages of grief straight into acceptance.

It always freaks me the most the ones in which several people are killed, and the guy going next won't even dare to scream, mostly to avoid getting an even worse dead by giving that satisfaction to those sadists. The one coming to mind is one in which they use a chainsaw, and the beheaded one falls almost right over this other guy who gets splattered with his blood like nothing :feelsUnreal:

They are just in so much fear about what's coming, that they internally speedrun through the 5 stages of grief straight into acceptance.

It always freaks me the most the ones in which several people are killed, and the guy going next won't even dare to scream, mostly to avoid getting an even worse dead by giving that satisfaction to those sadists. The one coming to mind is one in which they use a chainsaw, and the beheaded one falls almost right over this other guy who gets splattered with his blood like nothing :feelsUnreal:
Yeah humans are like that, animals when they are killed they cry and rage, we used to have pigs when i was a kids, those screams could be heard from half a town away.

They don't have choice, they know they they will day so they survival will gives up

Its a dominate or get dominated World just another Example that life is truly rng , even being born Human is a miracle but thats simply not enough