Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are looking at women irl, you are a cuck and the reason for inceldom

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Stop looking at women ffs. You know how insulting it is to not look at a woman if youre e.g in train or bus? Women want to get looks and ios by men to push their ego and self esteem. WOMEN want to seek attention and if she does not get the attention they want, they will think that they are ugly and get depressions(thats what we want).

YOU are THE reason for INCELDOM and a CUCK if you look at girls.

There no point at looking at them if you are not 6+ psl.

cope. if ugly men look at them, they feel disgusted.

cope. if ugly men look at them, they feel disgusted.

They do not like staring ugly men but its worser if the ugly guy does not even look ONE time at her. Say you dont look once ata woman in a 1 hour train ride

They do not like staring ugly men but its worser if the ugly guy does not even look ONE time at her. Say you dont look once ata woman in a 1 hour train ride
I prefer to make them feel uncomfortable by giving them the rapist stare.

Gay bullshit cope

Ugly guys leching at them is very worst for them

If he breaths he‘s a CUCK

Cope, I’ll do whatever the fuck I want to do as long as it doesn’t involve giving a foid validation or money.
If I feel like staring at a pair of tits I will, just because of the satisfaction, I am blackpilled so there is no thought of ‘I might approach’.

Cope, I’ll do whatever the fuck I want to do as long as it doesn’t involve giving a foid validation or money.
If I feel like staring at a pair of tits I will, just because of the satisfaction, I am blackpilled so there is no thought of ‘I might approach’.

Well this is OK. If you look at foids id say only look at her ass, legs, tits in order to make them feel uncomfortsble BUT dont look at their faces.

I agree to an extent. Women can see things around them a little better and tend to pick up on when they are being checked out. If you pay no attention to them they get pissed. They aren't as normal as you'd think, they can tell a guy thirty feet away from them is going to ask them out

If you look at them and make them feel uncomfortable, that's a good thing.
Women don't want guys who are below a 5 to even look at them because they feel it "Cheapens" them. "How does this guy think he has a chance with me? am i that bad looking"
Keep looking at women.

Infact if you're not looking at women and actively trying to look away/down you're a massive cuck cause you're basically acknowledging her as a superior being

I agree to an extent. Women can see things around them a little better and tend to pick up on when they are being checked out. If you pay no attention to them they get pissed. They aren't as normal as you'd think, they can tell a guy thirty feet away from them is going to ask them out

Well said. Thats what i mean.

If you look at them and make them feel uncomfortable, that's a good thing.
Women don't want guys who are below a 5 to even look at them because they feel it "Cheapens" them. "How does this guy think he has a chance with me? am i that bad looking"
Keep looking at women.

Infact if you're not looking at women and actively trying to look away/down you're a massive cuck cause you're basically acknowledging her as a superior being

Yes but at the same time they get pissed if they dont get ANY looks from non-gl guys. Its obv more validating to get looks by GL guys but on the other side it is also insulting or them to not get any looks from guys of their looksmatch or lower because girld tend to date guys above their looksmatch because they know that they can get their Looksmatch with EASE

>Infact if you're not looking at women and actively trying to look away/down you're a massive cuck cause you're basically acknowledging her as a superior being

Nah just ignore her or look at your phone and act as if she is not there. DONT look down cuz that is indeed a Cuck trair as you said.

women have better peripheral vision than men, they can easily catch quickly of whos starring at them.

its over for starringcels :banhammer:

Yes but at the same time they get pissed if they dont get ANY looks from non-gl guys. Its obv more validating to get looks by GL guys but on the other side it is also insulting or them to not get any looks from guys of their looksmatch or lower because girld tend to date guys above their looksmatch because they know that they can get their Looksmatch with EASE

>Infact if you're not looking at women and actively trying to look away/down you're a massive cuck cause you're basically acknowledging her as a superior being

Nah just ignore her or look at your phone and act as if she is not there. DONT look down cuz that is indeed a Cuck trair as you said.
hmmmm you may have a point there, what about don't give IOI's to girls that are your looksmatch?
But if you're actually a subhuman 3.5/10 or below you should be giving IOI's to normie tier+ women?

Jfl if you think women gave a shit about some ugly fucks like us looking at them.

The only attention that matters to them is that of a 7+/10 male

Stop giving foids attention.
Hi cucktears lurkers btw

but those latinas with fat assess man:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Cope. Women hate it when ugly men view them in a sexual way. You can talk about the whole “muh orbiters” all you want, but the vast majority of women do not want unexpected attention from ugly males, and the vast majority of these orbiters are not viewing them sexually.

I just look at them as beautiful moving objects, i don't care about validation i give to them, they have much more from cucks. If you won't look at femoids, they won't lose anything important, as they always overcompensate their validation just looking at phone and seeing 10000+ new alerts from their socials.

Dude I know but I like them to suffer for looking at my face on the train. They all laugh when I legit stare at them for 20 minutes straight but they don't say shit. Even the white knights start giving me bad looks aka calling me a retards with the faces they make.

High IQ post - control the thirst, control the thot.