Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you are Kissless Virgin past 17 you are completely screwed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
To put things into perspective. If you are past the age of 17 it's so fucking over for you in terms of experiencing love. The vast majority of females past that age have already experienced being in a relationship for the first time and no matter what you try or do, it will never be more special to them than the first time. You are just a loser who is conforming to a superior man's left overs. Ascension is cope, there is nothing like being with someone for the first time for a female. I've experienced this first hand with an ugly foid who had already been in relationship before I asked her out. She was indifferent about it and it simply didn't matter to her.

IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A GF DURING YOUR TEEN YEARS, YOU MISSED OUT ON A CRITICAL MILESTONE. And there's no coming back from that.

@Broly do it now or you're fucked buddy boyo

IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A GF DURING YOUR TEEN YEARS, YOU MISSED OUT ON A CRITICAL MILESTONE. And there's no coming back from that.
I did have it but still I’m fucked

17 was the better part of a decade ago for me

nah if you're 18 you can make up for it. mid-20s on the other hand

nah if you're 18 you can make up for it. mid-20s on the other hand
A chadlite friend of mine didn't have sex till 20, after that he got so much sex that it was not funny anymore.

superior man's left overs

Superior?

Landau

Call

Well, "superior" socially and sexually, perhaps. Certainly not under any valuable metric.

I've experienced this first hand with an ugly foid who had already been in relationship before I asked her out. She was indifferent about it and it simply didn't matter to her.

Justus needed a "Super Hero"; not the abysmal "Super Hero" present now, but an actual "Super Hero"

An individual like this:

Why

Wom

White

good thing i'm 16 :feelsthink:

I know I’m fucked:feelsrope:
I’ll be 18 in 5 months, I wish I wasn’t so high inhib:feelsree:
You absoulute loser just ask a girl out u fuck

You literally have the best chances in a school.

I had it. Didn’t help at all.

Don’t be a cuck “muh i won’t be her first, it’s all about her not me ;(((“ go out and fuck bitches. “Love” doesn’t exist in this day and age. People fuck around until they’re old and wrinkly and marry out of convenience. Fuck her and forgot her name by next morning.

yh. when i was bluepilled i never understood why some men choose to date young. 15/16. but now i get it. nobody wants used goods

Don’t be a cuck “muh i won’t be her first, it’s all about her not me ;(((“ go out and fuck bitches. “Love” doesn’t exist in this day and age. People fuck around until they’re old and wrinkly and marry out of convenience. Fuck her and forgot her name by next morning.
retard IQ

Being her first is the opposite of being cucked.

If you're kissles and handholdless at 17 yes it could be over but there's still time for improvement. Nowadays it's more common for men to be virgin at 18 because dating has become ridiculously hard. I would say that early 20s is the limit.

What about 20+ yo KHHVs
Fortunately, I'm not there

There are a couple girls who I should try to talk to but I can’t:feels::feels::feels:
Do they like you? I fucked up my chances with foids when they were interested in knowing me

Not too sure but I get “vibes:soy:” from them which hint some slight interest:feelsLSD:

:chad::banhammer:
That's alright, I'm invisible to most women. Just be NT and you might get some pussy

A chadlite friend of mine didn't have sex till 20, after that he got so much sex that it was not funny anymore.
at 20, it's not as difficult being a virgin. you still have a big chance. mid-20s is when it gets so much worse. i'm 24

at 20, it's not as difficult being a virgin. you still have a big chance. mid-20s is when it gets so much worse. i'm 24
I get what you mean, im 26 myself. It's pretty damn over at this age, you're expected to have a lots of things and even if by some miracle you get a gf or a date how will you compensate over your lack of sexual experience? it's just sad man

Holy shit, I just turned 16 a few weeks ago

I get what you mean, im 26 myself. It's pretty damn over at this age, you're expected to have a lots of things and even if by some miracle you get a gf or a date how will you compensate over your lack of sexual experience? it's just sad man
yeah at 26 many women see virginity as a red flag

Most Western foids past that age already have double-digit body counts.

im still a kissless virgin now at 26, its completely over for me. suicide incoming :feelsrope:

Nice, my half cousin gave me a blowjob, but she wouldn't let me put in all the way.

Brutal Incestpill
Feels good ,fukcing sex haver

Over for many men.

You both may be fucked, sadly, unless you get a final chance. Even though it’s past shit, you both could get in trouble since speaking of past shit gets you banned.
Dude I’m the truest trucel here lmfao