Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are incel you should forget about dating apps like tinder etc.

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
These kind of places just doesn't work for us. Even a fat landwhale women will be able to get thirsty normies and chads there before you even have a chance.

The only real option for an incel if at all is meeting someone through a social circle or at some events outside. Even there are many better men who also compete for a women.

So stop using dating apps it's useless.

tinder is for average guys to hook up with 1/10 landwhales and chad hooks up with average and hot girls.

grayjedi90 said:
These kind of places just doesn't work for us. Even a fat landwhale women will be able to get thirsty normies and chads there before you even have a chance.

The only real option for an incel if at all is meeting someone through a social circle or at some events outside. Even there are many better men who also compete for a women.

So stop using dating apps it's useless.

In the West its over. But im not convinced the situation is as bleak in Asia.

I actually think incels stand a better chance irl than via online dating means, its a fallacy ofc because we have no reason to go outside.

Virginp0wers said:
I actually think incels stand a better chance irl than via online dating means, its a fallacy ofc because we have no reason to go outside.

So much this im 27 no friends or social circle. What should i do outside? Going to bars, discos or clubs with no social skills and being a friendless incel lol. That shit just doesn't work.

A fat landwhale just told me no one talks to her lol

You have to have a trrying period. else you'll never know

TheVman said:
You have to have a trrying period. else you'll never know

Why does everybody assume incels never try? I mean everyone tries their best it's just normal for humans. Only after years of failing and rejection incels give up and become bitter. Nobody is born a bitter incel.

You’re sounding too newcel, OP.

I enjoy getting matches using catfishes.

Well I keep trying, going through a cycle of hoping this time things will be different, one woman will finally actually really seem to like you. It's like crossing your fingers and hoping you'll win the lottery this weekend but it never happens.

Online is shit though for real truecel guys, it reminds you how easy even ugly women with nothing going for them in other ways have it.