Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You are Incel Stay AWAY From These Video Games

U

uninstall

Banned
-
1. Starcraft - legit most aspie game ever created - designed for mega autists because it's primarily 1vs.1. ME ME ME - the kind of thing that autists love.

Don't trust me? Google avilo sc2 - 95lbs, framecel, oldcel, manlet who rages when blizzard does not buff his race.

2. WOW - legit the biggest digital cancer ever created - if you are incel, do no even look at trailers of this game RUN
3.Heartstone - if you understand this game - IT'S BEYOND OVER.

Basically the only Blizzard game that won't fuck you completely in the ass is Overwatch

THE BEST GAMES TO PLAY

Call of Duty - preferably on console with friends
FIFA or NBA
Fight games
CS: GO - but casual - if you know what league you are in, it's over

cope

WoW was fucking GOAT, not so much now but back then it was indisputably one of, if not, the greatest mmo of all time.

the games you listed are normie shit

Starcraft is very incel game, wow, hearthstone and overwatch are for normies. Especially hearthstone this motherfucking shit doesn't require skill at all

You think Avilo is aspie. Check this guy out, Kiraflax, the most autistic Smash Bros gamer out there

So you're telling me to just play shit tier normie games to fit in? I'm good.

I agree but only if you are an incel trying to become a normie. If you are a truecel why would you avoid Incel games?

Yeah, but no, actually, no, not at all, no.

You're advertising degenerate party games at the expense of, what? Blizzard games? Yeah Overwatch is a normie game for faggy frat bros. WoW is a national treasure, pump your brakes kid, I wouldn't know half the people I do if it wasn't for that game. Hearthstone is some basic casual mobile game, are you serious? And Starcraft is pretty intellectual, I mean yes sure there are a lot of rejects playing games but games are escapist in nature, what do you expect? It's a tremendous force for good that we have these, without games I would've roped a looong time ago.

What? It’s literslly the opposite.

Starcraft, don’t need to interact with people, spend days grinding and become good.

WoW you win by playing more, perfect for and his incel life.

Hearthstone I don’t know, I don’t play card games.

CoD/sport games/even csgo/ overwatch is normie and chad shit tier games for your group of bros

cope

WoW was fucking GOAT, not so much now but back then it was indisputably one of, if not, the greatest mmo of all time.

the games you listed are normie shit

bro

it's over

bro

it's over

You trashed good games to escape shitty life and you advertise frat party games. Why don't you go deeptroat in sucking Chad cock maybe some of his Chadness will rub off on you, I don't think only playing bro games is gonna cut it.

You trashed good games to escape shitty life and you advertise frat party games. Why don't you go deeptroat in sucking Chad cock maybe some of his Chadness will rub off on you, I don't think only playing bro games is gonna cut it.

Video games decades back were considered incel tier, the incel things we do today might be a normie thing in the near future, jfl
How revolting

Video games decades back were considered incel tier

Yes, basically when I was a kid I was the only one in class to have a computer and everybody looked at me like I was some permavirgin nerd because of that. Their assessment wasn't too far from the truth but that's beside the point, computers in general and games have become mainstream in the last 20 years, but back when I was a kid playing video games (any video games) was grounds for shunning.

Yes, basically when I was a kid I was the only one in class to have a computer and everybody looked at me like I was some permavirgin nerd because of that. Their assessment wasn't too far from the truth but that's beside the point, computers in general and games have become mainstream in the last 20 years, but back when I was a kid playing video games (any video games) was grounds for shunning.
JFL if ER-ing goes mainstream

id like to sincerly say FUCK YOU, how dare you slander the glorious wow and hearthstone.

also lol @ OP exposing himself with his normie game choice.

fifa? really? football is boring af as it is and you want to watch people kick a ball around an imaginary field.

also lol @ csgo , ancient shooter game with shitty graphics and hackers, id rather play halo 2.

also final point exposing OP as a normie, he recommends playing call of duty... just lol. your either a youngcel or normie.

It's over if you start playing rhythm games.

They are the biggest incel games (osu!,Stepmani)

Starcraft is very incel game, wow, hearthstone and overwatch are for normies. Especially hearthstone this motherfucking shit doesn't require skill at all

how is wow for normies, its like one of the birthplaces of neckbeards, also i will agree that hearthstone is mainly rng based on your card picks.

It's over if you start playing rhythm games.

They are the biggest incel games (osu!,Stepmani)
Sounds about right, I play them jfl

Which rhythm games do you exactly play? Stepmania? Taiko? Osu?

I play osu! and it was the first sign that it's over
Mania, but I haven't played in a while now

I actually dislike Cod. it's said there is satanic mind control stuff hidden in tehse types of fps games

i play a bit of everything else.

as for mmos, most of em suck these days. last good ones were everquest and runescape. new ones it's like you have to join a guild to do anything. too much downtime getting groups together imo.

as of late i have been streaming. i feel i get a lot of the mmo stuff from chating with people while i go about playing the solo stuff

Last edited:
how is wow for normies, its like one of the birthplaces of neckbeards, also i will agree that hearthstone is mainly rng based on your card picks.
it's not some niche mmo for neckbeards, it's the most mainstream one so it's filled with normies by deafult. At least in murrica because anyone who pays monthly for a game in my country is a total autist

it's not some niche mmo for neckbeards, it's the most mainstream one so it's filled with normies by deafult. At least in murrica because anyone who pays monthly for a game in my country is a total autist

TIL mainstream games cant also have neckbeards.

nice to see your still low iq

I remember when I tried doing mainstream things in order to become a normie. It didn't work.

you're the low iq here

says the guy who obsesses over 12 year olds and constantly makes posts about jailbaits, you have to be pretty low iq to realise how dumb and pedo-ish that is.

says the guy who obsesses over 12 year olds and constantly makes posts about jailbaits, you have to be pretty low iq to realise how dumb and pedo-ish that is.
Blank c89d27a87f759e7eaf322b02a744f08b

I actually Cod. it's said there is satanic mind control stuff hidden in tehse types of fps games

i play a bit of everything else.

as for mmos, most of em suck these days. last good ones were everquest and runescape. new ones it's like you have to join a guild to do anything. too much downtime getting groups together imo.

as of late i have been streaming. i feel i get a lot of the mmo stuff from chating with people while i go about playing the solo stuff

mmo's are rope fuel if you're not NT tbh.

i cope with osrs and still play a bit of wow private servers now and again but holy fuck, when you actually have to interact with someone for something it's the fucking worst

JFL if ER-ing goes mainstream

it probably will

normies literally infiltrate everything. daily reminder that even magic the fucking gathering has femoids and normals playing it nowadays. won't be surprised if they start signing up here in droves.

Lol overwatch is the biggest normie sjw game out there. WoW is for true rotters.

RuneScape is the goat game. All those you listed were shit especially WOW.

I don't play any of those games (My IQ and attention span are far too low for them) but why does this even matter? If you're incel, why does it matter what games you play?

Do you honestly think women can "sense" the genre of PC games you play? Just lol.

You forgot to mention Street Fighter 5. Best game on the PS4

I will never play any of those normie trash games.

Every incel is OBLIGATED to play BO2 in our Saint BO2cel's honour.

I play(ed) all of those Blizzard games, they are the best, you are a fkin retard OP.
WoW/LoL/DotA/StarCraft/WarCraft for lifeeee.

JFL at Low IQ normie games like shooters and sport games, i.e. Call of Doody and Battleshit and FIFA etc.

You're being an idiot rn

Cs go is the most normie game. Just play WW2/strategy games like Company of heroes serie and Man of War. Strategy games for patrician, high IQ men.

I mostly play NBA2k, Madden and MLB The Show.

YaY , I'm a normalfag.

I play assetto corsa. One of the most incel tier games tbh. On par with flight simulator

so play trash games to fit in with my nonexistent friends? I'm not a cuck

stay away from league of legends in general because it turned into the most fucking shittest game ever. was so good s2/ s3 then all of the new cucked game designers came in and fucked it

>friends

I played WoW, Warcraft III, Diablo 2 back in the day but it probably didn't matter much what I played, my brain was probably already destroyed by 13 years old.

Last edited:
I play Total War Warhammer, Battlefield and Dota2