Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you are in anime world

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date

What type of character would you most likely end up

• Side hero or major hero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outcast but heroic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
What type of character would you most likely end up?

Villain. I don’t watch anime but they’re always cooler than the hero’s, and in all those anime’s my heroicism would be seen as villainy by all the anime normcattle

side villain tbh main villain seems like too high inhib for me.

I'm too jaded to be a hero but I have too much empathy to be a villain, so I suppose I would just be some bystander or maybe an anti-hero.

That said 99% of people in the average anime/tv show are completely unimportant so chances are I would never even show up on screen.

I would be the one who rapes

High IQ. Fuck those normcattle.
I mean I’m conscious enough to know my ideas are 99.5th percentile of people so I’d assume in an anime I’d actually be the hero but to everyone I’m a villain. It’s over

Which option is antihero?
Villain. I don’t watch anime but they’re always cooler than the hero’s, and in all those anime’s my heroicism would be seen as villainy by all the anime normcattle
Depends on what anime you're talking about. Most of the anime I watch, the hero would be considered a villain.

Which option is antihero?
A hERo
I mean I’m conscious enough to know my ideas are 99.5th percentile of people so I’d assume in an anime I’d actually be the hero but to everyone I’m a villain. It’s over
I wouldn't mind soloing hundreds of normgroid cattle and their Chad protagonist commanders.

Anime world assumption - effort = results.
Obviously I'd be the protagonist and put effort into getting gf's.

I'd be a random with 1 second of screen time

What type of character would you most likely end up?
Villain, don't proclaim that I am a good person/a moralfag, in the last few years especially. Have some traits (like severe anger issues, jealousy, impatience and generally an uncaring attitude) that are considered morally reprehensible by most people. My only positive trait is that I am a diligent person who takes work seriously (at least when not totally frustrated) and can adjust in work settings.

Probably Neutral Evil. The thing is that I am (only) capable of remotely functioning in a professional setting, so I would probably not be an outsider villain (especially due to my lack of physical strength) but rather a piece in a bigger structure like a (for normal people) dystopian government (not military or propaganda because I lack charisma/strength), but rather surveillance/research. Whether I am a true believer/fanatic or a pragmatic opportunist depends on the structure, have traits of both.

Last edited: