Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are in a relationship with a foid and she gets raped you should leave her or you are a cuck.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
Ideally she should kill herself in shame for being violated by a man who is not her husbando . But since we know females are coward vile creatures with no honour this will never happen. At this point you either continue the relationship or you leave her for good. Now soyciety and its army of cuckolds would not even consider the second option due to the toxic culture of simping for m'lady whatever happens, even the most degenerate shit like this. The cuckolds will still love and respect the foid even if another man penetrated her in every hole, made her climax many times (since femoids get very aroused by being raped as many studies confirm*) and finally cumming on her face buckets.

How can a man fall so low? Where is the pride of our ancestors? The dignity of not accepting a relationship that is the degenerated poor man's version of what was before the rape?I really have no fucking words.

*https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape/

Last edited:
include me in the screenshot cucktears

I'd still do a DNA test and come after the guy who damaged my prize

knowing women, they would probably send love letters behind your back to the rapist in prison

Those degenerate excuses of a male would even raise the bastard child of the rapist if the foid gets pregnant and is "pro life". Immagine the cuckold looking at the whore's pregnant belly caressing it while saying with an emasculated face "this little angel has no fault, I'll try to be the best father I can for her/him/they/hers"

So its the foids fault for getting raped?

Does that translate to children as well, should we kill/leave our children if they're a victim of sexual abuse /pedophilia?

Sometimes yes. If you dress like a slut then you should be treated like one.

But rape almost always means that the girl is a damaged good. She can't pair bond so is useless.

Does that translate to children as well, should we kill/leave our children if they're a victim of sexual abuse /pedophilia?
There are different reasons as to why crimes happen, those cases have to be reciprocated differently.

It is not about who is faulty but about having the dignity from both sides of ending a damaged and toxic relationship.

There is no such thing as rape in the real world.

Rape is euphemism for being a cheating whore.

If its a longterm relationship real talk the only way to restore your honor is by crime de passion, which is voluntary manslaughter and not murder. That is the only based law we have in the books. If you dont restore your dignity even with a legal license to kill (in viva piňata) you are an unredeemable cuck

There is no such thing as rape in the real world.

Rape is euphemism for being a cheating whore.

If its a longterm relationship real talk the only way to restore your honor is by crime de passion, which is voluntary manslaughter and not murder. That is the only based law we have in the books. If you dont restore your dignity even with a legal license to kill (in viva piňata) you are an unredeemable cuck
Yes, but what if you don't live in a third world country?

Based graycel.

I wouldn't be in a serious relationship with a foid even if I was Chad

We had that law in Italy decades ago (delict of honour which vastly mitigated the punishment) but sadly the cuckolds abolished it labeling it as barbaric.

Yes, but what if you don't live in a third world country?
The crime of passion homicide excuse is a legimate law in all first world countries. Look up crime of passion on wiki.

The crime of passion homicide excuse is a legimate law in all first world countries. Look up crime of passion on wiki.
Whoopsie doopsie, you're right. I was trying to make a joke about how USA is third world but I goofed.

No but I refuse to live in terror of those vermins. It is not that I promoted violence tbh just leaving the foid. But who knows maybe in the near future it will become a crime in the clown world.

Feminists are trying to change the law to not include adultery or violence against women jfl
@TheMostAncientcel

Are you purposely trying to be screen capped?
It kind of seems like he is

No but I refuse to live in terror of those vermins. It is not that I promoted violence tbh just leaving the foid. But who knows maybe in the near future it will become a crime in the clown world.
THANK YOU!

I hate when people censor themselves of a cowardice.

:feelsokman::feelzez: followed

What

Depends on if you wanted to fuck the child and now you see it as "used and damaged" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@TheMostAncientcel
You know, I remember day dreaming (more like nightmare) about this shit

I'd come home from work to see that my house had been invaded and ransacked by a burglar and my wife was raped, and its not that I just immediately wanted to leave her because she's "used goods" now, no, I imagined the entire process of how our relationship degraded

Sex would definitely be off the table, for years, and even worse than that (when it comes to sustaining a relationship) she didn't want to be intimate period. No hugs, no kisses, nothing, she could barely look at me or talk to me

That's the kind of shit that happens to relationships after a wife or girl friend gets raped, its pretty much over, because the relationship has been essentially "put on pause" until she "recovers" and she may never "recover". So you're just stuck there in limbo and she expects you not to get second thoughts and think about moving on and starting over

This is how it used to be. It's unfortunate for the foid (if the rape was real, which it likely wasn't), but it was something that was accepted as just one of those things.
And as I've mentioned many times, Titus Andronicus killed his daughter Lavinia for being raped, though she was supposedly virtuous otherwise.

I'd still do a DNA test and come after the guy who damaged my prize
Most of the times it's the prizes' fault anyway, disgusting whores. She should be getting terminated after getting raped. Burn her and the guy at the stake together (in garrys mod sandbox, it has great workshop mods).

Good afternoon IT.

Ideally she should kill herself in shame for being violated by a man who is not her husbando . But since we know females are coward vile creatures with no honour this will never happen. At this point you either continue the relationship or you leave her for good. Now soyciety and its army of cuckolds would not even consider the second option due to the toxic culture of simping for m'lady whatever happens, even the most degenerate shit like this. The cuckolds will still love and respect the foid even if another man penetrated her in every hole, made her climax many times (since femoids get very aroused by being raped as many studies confirm*) and finally cumming on her face buckets.

How can a man fall so low? Where is the pride of our ancestors? The dignity of not accepting a relationship that is the degenerated poor man's version of what was before the rape?I really have no fucking words.

I'll just be her pimp and create her into an atm machine, no problem with that

If she ever has kids, I'll just force them to do my chores

Just tell her "we should just be friends"

cope, rape is almost non existant. She just fucked chad, got caught, and needed to get out of trouble.

There's only one way to deal wiith rape victims who don't kill themselves.

Death by Stoning

If you dress like a slut then you should be treated like one.

But rape almost always means that the girl is a damaged good. She can't pair bond so is useless.

90% of rapes could be avoided if foids stopped befriending degenerates and following them into shady environments/situations. Serve you as a lesson bitch. They see us as a threat and then they get drunk at houseparties full of delinquents. Pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back