Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are "friends" with foids, you're the one who is cucked and I have no sympathy for you

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Friendship with women is like being subscribed to Netflix but the error page is showing up constantly and you cannot watch movies.

See the analogy? If you are a friend with a woman, you're basically set up to be doomed. She'll constantly complain about that bad dude who fucked her and left her pregnant, but she still misses him, so she uses you as an emotional tampon and then guess what, dear? She'll be back to the same guy who fucked her senseless.

Don't be a prick, ask women for sex, be direct. Yeah, you're ugly, but better to have a spine than to cry for being depressed.

Jfl@ having friends

Never had a foid friend in 7 years

Well, I suppose you can use it as an "emotional tampon" for you as well. I accept the possibility of having female friends (i have f acquaintances), not all human relations with w*men should necessarily be conducive to sex, it is okay to have friendships and sometimes they can be quite fulfilling as long as you recognize the limits, i think.

Are you 7 years old? Otherwise... :worryfeels:
I was 14 so i was still a bit cucked and bluepilled, but since then i got blackpilled gradually and stayed away from women

Also foid friends doesn't mean you're getting laid at all

Don't be a prick, ask women for sex, be direct. Yeah, you're ugly, but better to have a spine than to cry for being depressed.
One of the biggest problems is many men are too cucked to tell rosties they want to fuck them because they don't want to ruin the "friendship", but it's ruined from day one if the rostie thinks she can friendzone you without giving sex.

Well, I suppose you can use it as an "emotional tampon" for you as well. I accept the possibility of having female friends (i have f acquaintances), not all human relations with w*men should necessarily be conducive to sex, it is okay to have friendships and sometimes they can be quite fulfilling as long as you recognize the limits, i think.
BAN THIS CUCK NOW!!!

The idea of 'female friends' is a joke.

Foids never let guys vent their frustrations to them (unless they're chad and it's part of the fuckboi relationship). But they don't allow that with their normie male "friends." To a foid, a "friendship" with an unattractive guy is a one-way relationship where he does all the giving and she does all the taking.