Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are extroverted you aren't incel

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
If you don't have autism and social phobia you are probably just an IT infiltrator making fun of us truecels.
Fuck you and your fucking family.
You are retarded niggers (in viyeo game)

I'm socially inept due to harsh bullying experiences committed by normies.

I've been shy and introverted my whole life.

I only talk to myself and people think I am insane. Have talked to any fuckhole for years.

I suffer from anxiety due to years of humiliation, bullying and exclusion, but i go out and live my life anyway.

Extraversion is defined by the general tendency to experience positive emotions, as well as by traits such as sociable, lively, and active.
What if I'd like to socialize but I can't?

Hard to be an incel and extroverted it's like playing basketball without hands :feelsaww:

Can't even oofy doofy maxx as an incel, since most of us have severe social anxiety and are crippled by our subhuman looks. Its over. If you got bullied at school or you were just treated as an outcast, you didn't make the cut. And you won't be making the cut either in the relationship or job department

Can't even oofy doofy maxx as an incel, since most of us have severe social anxiety and are crippled by our subhuman looks. Its over. If you got bullied at school or you were just treated as an outcast, you didn't make the cut. And you won't be making the cut either in the relationship or job department

I disagree. If you're extroverted despite being ugly and bullied in your youth and are still sexless you are a truer trucel than most.

being an extrovert is a retard trait ngl, every extrovert i met was just loud and annoying, maybe that confirms im an introvert :feelswhat:

I "learned" to be extroverted.
I use it as mask, mostly in my job and to hide the fact that I hate people with passion.
When I get a drink or too, the mask slips.

I have lots of traits that in your view would make a normie-fakecel, but I live a life of a truecel and there's no other way for me.

I'm only extroverted around friends and family. Around normies, not so much or else they'll put me in my place, I've had it happened to me before hence why I'm socially awkward in their presence. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: