Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are EVEN thinking of becoming betabux to a Roastie GTFIH. College/Wide ruled notebook paper analogy. MUST READ!

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I can never understand how the average bluepilled Normie can marry a chick who has had a bunch of cock inside of her cunt.

My best analogy to explain how disgusting this is is the College/Wide ruled notebook paper analogy.

It goes like this: Get yourself a sheet of notebook paper and number it in the margin 1-30. Then write the names of all of the guys she has had sex with before you. And read this SLOWLY so you can understand just how fucked up modern society is.

1. Guy Number One.
2. Guy Number Two.
3. Guy Number Three.
4. Guy Number Four.
5. Guy Number Five.

6. Guy Number Six.
7. Guy Number Seven.
8. Guy Number Eight.
9. Guy Number Nine.
10. Guy Number Ten.

11. Guy Number Eleven.
12. Guy Number Twelve.
13. Guy Number Thirteen.
14. Guy Number Fourteen.
15. Guy Number Fifteen.

16. Guy Number Sixteen.
17. Guy Number Seventeen.
18. Guy Number Eightteen.
19. Guy Number Nineteen.
20. Guy Number Twenty.

21. Guy Number Twentyone.
22. Guy Number Twentytwo.
23. Guy Number Twentythree.
24. Guy Number Twentyfour.
25. Guy Number Twentyfive.

26. Guy Number Twentysix.
27. Guy Number Twentyseven.
28. Guy Number Twentyeight.
29. Guy Number Twentynine.
30. Guy Number Thirty.

31. YOU.

You are the sucker paying a mortgage for a piece of pussy that 30+ guys before you got for FREE.
How can a woman who has had 30 cocks in her snatch ever be "Your Girl" / "Your Earth Angel".
All you ARE is just another name on her cock list. Your nothing SPECIAL to her your just the guy that she eventually "Settled Down" with.
Its like musical chairs for these cunts. They jump from chair to chair until they are out of chairs and then Betabux it is.

The best bet is to toss her Roastie ass back into the Ocean and let GUY NUMBER 32,33,34...whatever come along and wife up her whore ass. You got to enjoy your "Turn" with her. That's the mindset you have to have with a whore. It just just "Your Turn". Enjoy that pussy for however long it lasts just like the 30 or more guys before you did.

See once a girl gets into her late 20's let me explain to you greenhorn/young lions/rookies how this works.

1. They get "Baby Rabies". All of their old buddies from HS/College/former Coworkers are HAVING kids. And guess what, oh that's right now we have Social Media so these chicks are seeing the pictures of all of their buddies having kids. In the past these girls would of only known what was going on in their closest friends lifes.

2. They get "Marriage Envy". Same concept as above. They WANT to have their day.

3. Biological Clock. They know they are running out of time. They have to settle quick.

These women in their late 20's are DESPERATE to settle/get the show on the road. I cannot tell you how many women I have seen 30+ date a guy for literally 6 months and then get engaged to that sucker and married 6 months later. Of course these marriages are gonna end in fucking divorces but they don't give a fuck, guys women now look at a marriage as a "Starter Marriage" like its a good thing to have multiple husbands.

These women really wanted to marry the Chad Crossfit Instructor with the 9 inch dick who fucked them when they were 23. But they cannot get those Chad's to settle down and they are just fucktoys for those guys. So they will SETTLE with a lesser Beta Male Man and rationalize it in their minds anyway they can since they are so desperate to fit in and be married and have kids like all of their old buddies.

Oh this guy has a Great Family.
Oh this guy has a Good Job.
Oh my family loves Him.
Oh my friends adore Him.

But in their deep dark minds they WANTED to marry Chad. You are her "Backup Plan".

The blackpill is this if you don't have a Childhood-Teenage-HS Sweetheart there is NO point in getting married.

A bitter pill to swallow but a pill you must accept as a man in this drizzling shits society we live in.

What’s up with these long ass posts? Where you get the time to write all this shit? I’m not knocking the content but goddamn

Average woman only fucks 4-6 guys in their life. Small percent of women like small percent of men fuck dozens.

This is not opinion - it's been consistent across many social surveys over time.

4 years of college x 365 days a year)/200 guys = a new guy every 7.3 days. Since she said over two hundred well round it off at a new guy every 7 days.

Given that she had sex with a guy an average of three times and an average dick length of 5.5 inches and about 100 thrusts to cum were looking at...

100 thrusts x 3 times per guy x 11 inches (5.5 in, 5.5 out) = 3300 inches of dick per week.

3300 inches of dick x 208 weeks = 660000 inches of dick = 10.45 miles of dick

Go drive 10.45 miles in your car, or if you're a gymcel, run/bike that for perspective.

4 years of college x 365 days a year)/200 guys = a new guy every 7.3 days. Since she said over two hundred well round it off at a new guy every 7 days.

Given that she had sex with a guy an average of three times and an average dick length of 5.5 inches and about 100 thrusts to cum were looking at...

100 thrusts x 3 times per guy x 11 inches (5.5 in, 5.5 out) = 3300 inches of dick per week.

3300 inches of dick x 208 weeks = 660000 inches of dick = 10.45 miles of dick

Go drive 10.45 miles in your car, or if you're a gymcel, run/bike that for perspective.
lol.

Funny but only hookers have actually done this mileage.

Still scary to think about if you're banging a hooker.

They're pretty much guaranteed to have herpes.

Average woman only fucks 4-6 guys in their life. Small percent of women like small percent of men fuck dozens.

This is not opinion - it's been consistent across many social surveys over time.

Bro if you think the average 30yo women has only fucked 4-6 guys you are living in a fucking dream world. Its minimum 15. Those surveys are from YEARS ago.

What’s up with these long ass posts? Where you get the time to write all this shit? I’m not knocking the content but goddamn
This is a good thing. Long posts are way more interesting and informational to read then "just rope br0". I fully commend people who take the time to post these thing in effort to spread the blackpill.

Don't forget to take your ritalin in the morning.

true but the majority us aren't even going to be on the list.

Bro if you think the average 30yo women has only fucked 4-6 guys you are living in a fucking dream world. Its minimum 15. Those surveys are from YEARS ago.

I wish people would actually look at science rather than just posting their emotions.

Partners

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/n.htm#numberlifetime

Men's counts have slightly decreased and women's slightly increased but this is still the norm.

Keep in mind this is the MEDIAN, so half of women would have more partners, and half of women would have less.

I wish people would actually look at science rather than just posting their emotions.

View attachment 33828

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/n.htm#numberlifetime

Men's counts have slightly decreased and women's slightly increased but this is still the norm.

Keep in mind this is the MEDIAN, so half of women would have more partners, and half of women would have less.

Brother maybe 30+ is extreme but for me to say if a girl is 30yo never married and has fucked 15 guys that's not an extreme statement to make. If she started fucking at 15 and is now 30 that's ONLY 2 guys per year.

As far as I am concerned yes if a women has been in several LTRs her number might be around 4-6 but if a girl has been single the number is MINIMUM 15 for a 30yo woman in MODERN West Society. And that is a Conservative estimate. These surveys are shit because women don't wanna admit they are whores. They don't include one night stands and blowjobs into these things. That's how chicks operate.

Brother maybe 30+ is extreme but for me to say if a girl is 30yo never married and has fucked 15 guys that's not an extreme statement to make. If she started fucking at 15 and is now 30 that's ONLY 2 guys per year.

As far as I am concerned yes if a women has been in several LTRs her number might be around 4-6 but if a girl has been single the number is MINIMUM 15 for a 30yo woman in MODERN West Society. And that is a Conservative estimate. These surveys are shit because women don't wanna admit they are whores. They don't include one night stands and blowjobs into these things. That's how chicks operate.

That's a better perspective.

But we don't have to speculate on this. Social studies have been monitoring partner counts for decades now. Many of them exist and they all seem to show the same things.

Here's an article summarizing some of them:
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...erage-amount-of-sexual-partners-10297819.html

eg:
"Relate’s 2014 The Way We Are Now report found that 31% of men and 21% of women had slept with more than ten people in their lifetime. Perhaps due to more liberal attitudes and number of years sexually active, the number of sexual partners people reported over a lifetime peaked among those aged 35-44 years, with over a fifth of this age group reporting 20 or more sexual partners."

The CDC data I posted above goes into great detail into the distribution of partner counts as well but it's been years since I looked through it and don't want to do it again.

In general, it is very consistent that most studies find 4-6 or at most 4-7 partners the MEDIAN number for women to have had. Only about 20-30% at most of both men or women rack up massive partner counts of >10-20.

SOME women are sluts. Just like SOME men are Chads. The sluts are the girls who are legit looking for dick on Tinder or going home with guys from clubs. They're often into drugs and tattoos. But at least half of all women will only fuck 4-7 men max in their lives. That generally will mean 1-2 will be Chads that pumped and dumped them or cheated on them, and the rest will be LTRs.

If some roastie whore wants you to be her betabux, just take a line from the movie "Identity" and laugh as you dump her after saying it.

"Whores don't get a second chance"

This is a good thing. Long posts are way more interesting and informational to read then "just rope br0". I fully commend people who take the time to post these thing in effort to spread the blackpill.

Don't forget to take your ritalin in the morning.

Agreed 100%. Betabuxxing isn't something you should want, and I immediately lose all respect for any incel that tries to convince me that betabuxxing is a good thing automatically because "Well it's a relationship, right?".

No femoid is worth the pains of betabuxxing. An uncaring marriage where all you're doing is giving most of your money to some whore who doesn't even like you and is only with you for money is not something to be desired.

Agreed 100%. Betabuxxing isn't something you should want, and I immediately lose all respect for any incel that tries to convince me that betabuxxing is a good thing automatically because "Well it's a relationship, right?".

No femoid is worth the pains of betabuxxing. An uncaring marriage where all you're doing is giving most of your money to some whore who doesn't even like you and is only with you for money is not something to be desired.
Without male authority, betabuxxing is pointless.