Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are done with the blackpill the blackpill is not done with you

Olympos

Olympos

How can you copeeee?
-
After posting this I'll propably get banned :p you can't escape the fact how people treat you based on your looks. If you are a woman most man will treat you worse and if you're a man most woman will treat you bad. Deleting your account won't change how other perceive merely how you see yourself. (Call it a cope). Most people on IT get it wrong the reason incels turned out this way is not because there is something wrong with them, they simply got rejected by society based on there looks. Luckily most people here are not incel tier looking the same way ER if alive would have been bullied out of this community because he had money and looked normal. The blackpill applies to everyone either if you are attractive or not. I personally don't want to be in a relationship with somebody that thinks iam inherently worth less. A gynocentric female blackpiller that advocates for the eradication of sub five man is not somebody I would want to be in a relationship with even if Stacy. So maybe personality does matter? Maybe there are outliers? But most people here are so far gone I doubt that even crosses there mind. The blackpill will never go away your inceldom might go away but the blackpill will never leave you. Don't be a free agent in life. The blackpill can protect you if you use it right but the pedophilia, racism and hate is just something that is so unnecessary. So how will you cope buddy boyo? HOW CAN YOU COPE?!

After posting this I'll propably get banned :p you can't escape the fact how people treat you based on your looks. If you are a woman most man will treat you worse and if you're a man most woman will treat you bad. Deleting your account won't change how other perceive merely how you see yourself. (Call it a cope). Most people on IT get it wrong the reason incels turned out this way is not because there is something wrong with them, they simply got rejected by society based on there looks. Luckily most people here are not incel tier looking the same way ER if alive would have been bullied out of this community because he had money and looked normal. The blackpill applies to everyone either if you are attractive or not. I personally don't want to be in a relationship with somebody that thinks iam inherently worth less. A gynocentric female blackpiller that advocates for the eradication of sub five man is not somebody I would want to be in a relationship with even if Stacy. So maybe personality does matter? Maybe there are outliers? But most people here are so far gone I doubt that even crosses there mind. The blackpill will never go away your inceldom might go away but the blackpill will never leave you. Don't be a free agent in life. The blackpill can protect you if you use it right but the pedophilia, racism and hate is just something that is so unnecessary. So how will you cope buddy boyo? HOW CAN YOU COPE?!
Female hands typed this

racism and hate is just something that is so unnecessary.
being racist is a white man duty because africans, and here i include not just niggers but sandniggers too, are savages and a menace to white societies and national security

blacks are 13% of US population and commit 60% of the crimes! its not safe living among <65 IQ apes, we need segregation!

1490787532693.png
1552610864487.png
2sjmob.png
1508714638333.jpg

@DarkStarDown @Lonelyus @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Puppeter @IceStorm @Feminism Sucks!

Last edited:
OP is a Foid infiltrator

being racist is a white man duty because africans, and here i include not just niggers but sandniggers too, are savages and a menace to white societies and national security

blacks are 13% of US population and commit 60% of the crimes! its not safe living among <65 IQ apes, we need segregation!

1490787532693.png
1552610864487.png
2sjmob.png
1508714638333.jpg

View attachment 800817

View attachment 800832
View attachment 800833
View attachment 800841

@DarkStarDown @Lonelyus @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Puppeter @IceStorm @Feminism Sucks!
ARE JEWS SMARTER THAN US?

ovEr for noparagraphcels

"Nooooooooo, just because they happen to be black doesn't mean anything" :soy::foidSoy:

shut up nigger

Personality is determined by environment.
If you have bad genetics (low IQ, ugly, etc) then you would have a shit environment.
That’s why many people who are born in poverty would become criminals/junkies.
This is also the same reason why many of us are here, if we are born as Chad then a lot of us won’t be hateful because it will be easier to find championship and our environment would be good.

You can’t change your personality, because you are born into a shitty environment because of your genes.

Last edited:
Luckily most people here are not incel tier
If you join this forum (not as a larper/fakecel) then you are ugly, because if you are good looking enough to find championship you wouldn’t have become an incel and join this forum. You would have a social life instead of rotting here 24/7 and would have normie political views

It’s the same reason why wealthy people don’t commit shoplifting/robberies. They don’t have too.

Pedophilia, Racism and Hate is just a symptoms of being rejected by society and inceldom.

That is why usually liberals/progressives are the ones who come from wealthy backgrounds because they live in gated communities

Last edited:
But that’s just my understanding/opinion on this “work on your personality” shit.
IMG 6680

Blackpill always come to collect